Rowan Johns - Teamashton Diamondback

manuel

Dont even think ive commented on this yet to give my honest opinion. It was soo boring, seen it all before kind of stuff, cant you come up with anything new and inventive??

I much prefer TGS vids with screamy music, they get me pumped up and ready to jump up walls sideways.

Did i mention im a compulsive liar and I just escaped form a mental asylum this mornig?

rowan johns IS trials biking! wham!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAH YESSS!!!

We're gonna ride to one song, and one song only: "Lady Humps" by the Blackeyed Peas. "What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? I’m a get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off my lady humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps."

Jon im sorry, I like you, your a nice guy, but seriously, f**k off abit. TGS video's with full on scremo death musicis better TO WATCH than Rowans stuff. Fair enough, Rowans riding is brilliant and he's very talented, But after watching that video, I wasn't pumped up, it didn't make me wanna' go riding i was just a little bit shocked at some of the stuff he put out.

Now a TGS video with scremo music, Im literally on the edge of my seat, wanting to go riding 30 seconds into the video.

TGS video's are much better. Yes i ride lines and a f**king love it, give me lines all day long. But a scremo death metal song with TGS (not ALL sidehops though), mmmm yes please.

So just lay off abit Jon.

EDIT: The only reason i don't make them kind of video's anymore, is because i don't want a full on bitch about my video's off you lot.

Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop

Edit: just need to add to that....

Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop

How is that interesting to watch.......

Then to make things worse, I have to turn the sound off on my computer becasue the music is f*cking shocking!!!

(N)

Rowan........awesome video mate (Y)

Edited by giantwhore

Im sorry , the video just wasnt for me , cant please everyone i got abit bored watching the video couldnt keep my attention on it plus the music

was abit of a joke. I like watching videos which keep me on edge of seat ... Great riding though the wire thing at the end was mad (Y).

Probly one of the best at the style of riding you do...

Edited by Deonn h

Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop, Tap Gap Sidehop

Edit: just need to add to that....

Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop, Sidehop

How is that interesting to watch.......

Then to make things worse, I have to turn the sound off on my computer becasue the music is f*cking shocking!!!

(N)

Rowan........awesome video mate (Y)

How can you even say that to me ? Im don't even ride like that, I just LOVE to watch it.

No-one's opinon is 'wrong' you un-intelligent dick weed.

Before trying to take the piss, atleast learn the deffinition of "opinion".

Irony. *Slaps forehead*

Edit: I forgot, amazing video. Certainly the best for a while.

Edited by BlastBeats

Rowan's even getting props from Mr. Ryan Leech on Facebook!

Ryan Leech wrote at 9:56pm

Hi Rowan,

Thanks for all the fantastic youtube videos! I'd love to work you in to one of my video projects in the future. Your style is so enjoyable and incredible to watch. Keep having fun and being creative! Peace bro....

• 1 month later...