Rowan Johns - Teamashton Diamondback

manuel

Very impressive vid by rowan (Y) fluidity and multiple link moves all round :o poor music track selection (N) doesn't suit rowan flowy style. Rowan's balance line at the end was certainly the most impressively difficult piece of bike skill ive seen since ryan leech's chain ride in crux dvd.

Brilliant. Im not just kissing ass here, but that was world class street riding. The were so many moves that I wasn't expecting and I really thought the were no more impressive lines to be had in Bristol.

Another thing is that the video is 4:50s long, yet I didn't get bored. Thats rare and the only other rider that makes videos like that is Danny Macaskill or Neil Tunnicliffe.

P.S. the wire ride??!!!!??? f**k ALMIGHTY!

WOW!! You were my fave street rider before, now I think you could just be my fave rider!!

I would never think of some of the lines you are doing let alone doing them as big and as smooth as that!

The music was PERFECT!!! really melted the vid together.

Cant wait till your next ones.

lol @ how you managed to do TGS stuff better than almost any TGS rider on here, yet still did more creative and innovative (Not just ripping off BMX stuff, which was a change from a lot of other 'street' videos on here) street stuff than anyone I've seen. Hero.

lol @ how you managed to do TGS stuff better than almost any TGS rider on here, yet still did more creative and innovative (Not just ripping off BMX stuff, which was a change from a lot of other 'street' videos on here) street stuff than anyone I've seen. Hero.

Any chance you get to slag off TGS, sighhh obm.

really cool vid if thats the style your into, suppose its a bit different :)

Any chance you get to slag off TGS, sighhh obm.

I don't really see how that was slagging off TGS in that I was saying he'd totally bossed that as well as totally bossing street, but hey, there we are.

What else do you want to see? Sidehops, yep, Taps, yep, Gaps, yep, big moves, yep, tech moves, yep, single moves, yep, lines, yep.

Ticked every single trials box, yet you still complain? What do you want, f**king deathgrindmetaldrumandbassdancecore music with flashing lights black and white slomos of every clip and cutting clips too early because they werent actually landed?

Christ on a bike rode to Jerusalem and then some, you TGS cunts are hard to please.

What else do you want to see? Sidehops, yep, Taps, yep, Gaps, yep, big moves, yep, tech moves, yep, single moves, yep, lines, yep.

Ticked every single trials box, yet you still complain? What do you want, f**king deathgrindmetaldrumandbassdancecore music with flashing lights black and white slomos of every clip and cutting clips too early because they werent actually landed?

Christ on a bike rode to Jerusalem and then some, you TGS cunts are hard to please.

:lol:(Y)

It's not just the editing that's good though, it's the way it's filmed too. Instead of just standing in one place and moving the camera, whoever is filming (I dunno who it was) was actually moving around and using the camera properly. It makes for a much more enjoyable video.