New Facebook

munkee

New Facebook  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do we love new facebook or hate it?

• Love
    • Hate
    • The f**k?

So im f**king bored and decided to take a look at the new facebook which is soon to hit our screens. Its f**king shit... why do this! i hate change!

To take a gander if you dont have the new facebook bar to click on: http://new.facebook.com/home.php

To get away from this pile of shite, top right is a link to log out of it.

I can't notice the difference!

To be honest, I just use it to keep in touch with people all over that don't use MSN/AIM/Skype etc...

After reloading - I can now see the difference, but it's not huge. They're just trying to make it more user friendly, and failing. That's all...

Edited by Hendrix

... Shitty applications ...

Facebook is kinda handy for keeping in touch with friends and family in distant lands , but a little wisp of my soul evaporates everytime I'm informed that "someone has invited you to join a zombie penguin mega funwall cute gift poker quiz club ."

:mellow:

Going on someones profile is a lot better now, they always seemed too cluttered with so much shit, so this tab system they're using does make it easier.

And the whole thing is better layed out. I suppose you just have to get used to it. Facebook wrecks my head anyway, application requests make me cry.

Edited by totaltrials