Trials On Bbc News

Andrew Smith

I remember watching this a long while ago!

Cool vid to teach people about the sport. Made me laugh when he said "very high bb's", i was like errmmm, look at some modern day frames :P

I recognised most of them street spots, like that cannal gap at the start, i walk past that almost every day on my way to work! Well weird to see it. I surpose its because pashley frames used to be made just round the corner!

Owen

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR AGES!!!!!

I saw it on the BBC many millions of years ago and stuck the tape on, I must have been 9/10. I lost it about 3 years ago though, I used to watch it all the time haha.

Cheers Andy!

back when trials was cool .....

it damn right looks it too i wish i was riding trials back in them kind of days...

watching old skool trials videos makes me think how lucky we are today with the likes of full built trials specific bike that are strong and light at an affordable price that you can get easily over the internet! whilst some people back then look like they had to make do with what where basicly xc frames and such...

makes me feel like a right poser looking back at what it would have been like back then :$

Edited by ANDY-MBK-RIDER

WOOOOHOOOO i loved that! It brought back so many memories i had the whitish/cream Pashley way back then hehe, and yes trials specific was rare we made do with what we could get, but the riding was absolutly great fun cant wait to get another Pashley! :)

WOOOOHOOOO i loved that! It brought back so many memories i had the whitish/cream Pashley way back then hehe, and yes trials specific was rare we made do with what we could get, but the riding was absolutly great fun cant wait to get another Pashley! :)
Someone was trying to an absolutely immaculate condition blue pashley ages ago (about 2yr ago) but could find a buyer here because it was so old skool. nice find with the vid to see to two martins and young akrigg. would to see more old footage on trialstube, that slo-mo sidedrop by hawyes looks nuts :o

If anyone could find the first half aswell, that'd be great. :P

I can't find mine on video, but I had a few mre minutes than this on the beginning, there was an interview with Matt Tounge first talking about him and Edd snapping frames all the time, then it went on to talk about when Pashley got involved with them.

It was on Radical Highs (I think) maybe 7 or 8 years ago.

Absolutely! Christ that brings back memories, just makes me wanna ride now hahaha! Not bin out on the bike for weeks, plus spraining a finger on bumper cars in France slowed me down further so! Awesome little segment the BBC did, everybody is so young haha!

loved it! some of it was filmed near chelsea!!!

Yeah Chelsea Warf, was from Dirty Tricks and Cunning Stunts, the ultimate trials video I recon!

Mudguards lol

Yeah man Crud-catchers were all the rage back then! Think I still have my original one somewhere, shame I lost my DCD though haha!

Absolutely! Christ that brings back memories, just makes me wanna ride now hahaha! Not bin out on the bike for weeks, plus spraining a finger on bumper cars in France slowed me down further so! Awesome little segment the BBC did, everybody is so young haha!

Yeah Chelsea Warf, was from Dirty Tricks and Cunning Stunts, the ultimate trials video I recon!

Yeah man Crud-catchers were all the rage back then! Think I still have my original one somewhere, shame I lost my DCD though haha!

hahaha i *think* my older brother has his old one from his old DJ bike from back when he used to ride

i might go and have a look for it :]

Edited by ANDY-MBK-RIDER