Djing Name

DrDoom

I would like to see some pictures of all this set up, because I like looking at DJ Rigs :) I would like to hear some of your mix's too, beat Mike's please? :D

Just kidding, love you Mike =p

Edit: How did you afford the PA? Those subs must be about $800, and the tops about $500. You using mac or windows?

Edited by Hendrix

Your not 13 and 16 though are you, living in the a very quiet town

The kit we use for gigs consists of 1 laptop running vdj v5.0 2x cdj400, 1xdjm700, sennheiser headphones

As for p.a we use two mackie SWA1801 powered Subs, and a pair of JBL MRX525 column style speakers, these are powered by a crown audio 2x800 watt rms amp

lighting and fx we have a firecracker 1500watt dmx strobe, 3 chauvet intimidator scanners, a bank of 6 par 64 cans, multiple colours. an Ndj 100watt blitzer and a martin magnum 850 smoke machine!

no I know, hence my other post :)

Sweet equipment, I'd also like to see pics!

I would like to hear some of your mix's too, beat Mike's please? :D

You wait, 12 days to go until my new gear gets loaded into the boot!! The bar shall be raised.

No, that's an AVERAGE week

Nah seriously, I very rarely get a weekend without DJ'ing...

As much as I love playing out, those chilled weekends are nice :)

We got together, saved for a while, 2 months or so, and decided if we were going ot do anything decent we wouldn need a decent pa, and you are close, the tops were £300 each and the subs were £380 each, second hand though, same with the tops! windows xp business!

That was very cheap for mackie gear, I've seen them up for a lot more money! Still, get some live/studio mix's up. Intrigued to hear now :).

That was very cheap for mackie gear, I've seen them up for a lot more money! Still, get some live/studio mix's up. Intrigued to hear now :).

Stop being a dick, just let him get on with things.

Lets see pics of your Boxx, or are you still at uni even though it's the end of August.

Sci, not having a go or anything, you may get all these gigs but number one, your a club dj, number 2, you live in the middle of quite a busy town, number 3, you dont need to worry about your age, and number 4 you have your own transportation and everything

Sorry to be a git, but:

1) I'm not solely a club DJ, I've hosted birthday parties and stuff before.

2) Hastings is not busy, it's cack.

3) Correct.

4) I have a dirt jump bike, nothing else.

Can i just say, full respect for doing this and have at'ing it, but if you have to ask a bike forum for name changes, i don't have high hopes. Think of something between yourselves that describes you, we don't know you as well as you do, for obvious reasons. Good luck.

Come up with something a bit weird, Electro Techno would look weird on a flyer for obvious reasons.

Try two words, added together, as a (poor) example:

Your mate is obsessed with Pioneer decks and you love pizza... PioneersOfPizza

That's just off the top of my head as I typed it, obviously it's crap, but you get the idea.

Think of something that means something to you, or has a good ng to it, is memorable etc...

Just sit there with a piece of paper and write down all the words that come into your head, you'll find something good.

Not dj'ing i know, but when thinging of a street name, i just thought of all the letters that look good, kept it below 5 chatracters and kept thinking and changing until i ended up with something i was happy with :)