Trials Forum

Extreme_biker0

Just thinking about it, broadband hasn't been around for that long.

Did any of you come on here with a dial up connection?

oh yes

all day to download a "massive video" like the old tk vids.

i downloaded a huge 7min one from vtcz.ch

it took litterally a day then i tried to save it on a floppy disc.

I remember Underpressure, I was On it.

Was there the Same Day as Tibo, and Watching him ride like that back then was Jaw dropping.

Someone really should bring that show back.

Awesome program, a lad from around this area went on that, he still rides as well. Can't believe they used to have a program dedicated to trials like 5-6 years ago.

The commentators were terrible, something about when one guy(akrigg springs to mind for some reason) stuck his leg out to balance, "he looks like a dog going to the toilet". >_<

I remember my brother showing me an advert for megamos, think at bikedock, and me being gobsmacked by the price.

can someone point me in the direction of these vids? sound quite good but unfortunately im too much of a noob to know of almost anything in this thread, as far back as i can go is watching TRA's vid's and wanting a go so bad i took the seat of my asda bike :P i remember when static gaps where rare they where all like massive run ups and riding along rails. haha changed a bit in the past years i know of

Amazed at the lack of Chloe talk in here.

I pretty much loitered since the crash and everyone was talking about it on all the other forums, then I finally joined up, crazy to think that was over 6 years ago.

Used to read modandstock, bashguard, section7, all the usuals, never really got into them though...

Reveloution In my eyes is still one of the Best trials Videos Ever.

Allways makes me want to get out on the Bike, no matter the weather.

I remember Seeing the Urban Tour Come to Brighton when I 1st started in 99. Thought all that stuff was impossible.

Heres a Few Oldies for you to Remember:

Ashtons Scott, Wight-Max, Rockt FAB Pro Trials, Lyrcra Trials Suits, USE TFI Forks.

Found a place to download evolve. It's very slow, 3kbps, just like the good old days.

Once it's done i'll set up a torrent so we can all relive it!

Wait, would I get banned for that?

Nah, if you posted it up all the mods would be downloading it from there anyway. :lol: