Trials Forum

Extreme_biker0

As user 111 i'm pretty much part of the furniture around here, joining TF in 2002, and I just looked back at posts I made years ago, using the search function, and noticed how different I was back then. Does anyone else do this? I think it's so cool.

Are there any 'classic' threads anyone cares to bring up?

Edited by Extreme_biker0

That reminds me i was going to make a topic about it but ill put it here anyway.

Found a cool little site where you can see website waay back when they were first being made, heres what Trials-forum looked like on the 4th of Febuary 2003, cool eh

http://www.archive.org/index.php - thats the website if you want to see google/ebay or what ever.

There are so many awesome members on the first page of Trials Chat from that archive page that'd make this place way better than it is right now. It's looking back at stuff like that that makes me realise just how much Janson's missing around here.

It'd be pretty interesting to know what Phil_anderer (aka Joel) is up to now.

Isn't mike a mod on some bmx forum.

A few classic wright threads, though probably not as good now were gold at the time.

Ha one sticks in my mind, where, someone had spotted that he'd posted on some photography website a stolen photograph, claiming that it exemplified how good the quality was on his camera phone.

Course, Wrighty didn't know what exif data was, unlike the photography bods on there. Much helarity ensued as the entire photography forum ripped Wright to shit as Trials Forum members watched.

I can Remember Joining Tenby-trials, back when trials was new, and finding proper parts was near on Impossible.

I think I might be one of the only people to have the same screen name since day 1, never changed it.

Can Also Remember my old "forum rounds" allways checking on here, section 7, biketrials.com and then MBUK.com (when it 1st opened)

I must say the level of intelegent post has fallen massvily of the last few years, I guess as the sport becomes popular your bound to get some pricks joining in.

Back when trials-forum was used to ask questions about trials, not serrious medical conditions, life-thretening advice and plain stupidity.

How come I can't find my posts from further back than my "comeback" last year... Would the board have deleted all my old posts when I was inactive for a fair while? I would be quite intrigued to see how much more of a c*nt I was back then! Member number 500 ish, how many of those first 500 are still active?

Can Also Remember my old "forum rounds" allways checking on here, section 7, biketrials.com and then MBUK.com (when it 1st opened)

You missed out TrialsKings.com aswell ha ha.

Nobody knows....

For the record, I am of the 1337 group with number <500, and never changed my name. What do I get!?!

Whatever happened to (the popularity of) Section 7!!!?!?!?

I was a section 7 boy for a while I never really went on trialsforum when it first came out. I was quite late to get here. I don't know what I'd do without the place now though. Anal Teflon was created on Section 7 too. I think it went to pot when it wasn't getting updated very often.

I even had the Section 7 phone logo on my Nokia 3310 I think it was phone lol.

Edited by Anal_Teflon