Sept 11th

Mr Motivator

dates that way is just arrogance. Why not conform to the rest of the world!

oohhh nnooo we are going to try and take over the rest of the world so we better do it differently........

Americans are like that, i.e. they have a baseball world series, but there the only country in it.

Edited by thefletch

Americans do there dates that way idiot, MM/DD/YYYY. and 9/11 aka 911, is there emergercy number like our 999.

Oh my god I didn't know Americans did their dates that way... Of course I already knew that you f**king retard. days, months, years makes a hell of a lot more sence than months, days, years.

Are you American?

Oh my god I didn't know Americans did their dates that way... Of course I already knew that you f**king retard. days, months, years makes a hell of a lot more sence than months, days, years.

Are you American?

It wasn't 9/11 either it was f**king 11/9.

As it happened in America, it is 9/11, regardless of whether you think their date system is wrong or not.

I'm not American, was that not clear by refering to them as 'they', not 'we'?

If you want me to be a little more obvious about these things I can PM you the post if bullet points if need be.

Anal said ' It wasn't 9/11 either it was f**king 11/9.' By which i assume he knew Americans had that date system, when Fletch told him this, not knowing he already knew he replied ' Of course I already knew that you f**king retard.'

Which is out of order, is it not ?

Thats if I'm understanding this correctly....

Anal said ' It wasn't 9/11 either it was f**king 11/9.' By which i assume he knew Americans had that date system, when Fletch told him this, not knowing he already knew he replied ' Of course I already knew that you f**king retard.'

Which is out of order, is it not ?

Thats if I'm understanding this correctly....

To be fair, Fletch called him an idiot first. I think it was a fair retort being as it was blindingly obvious that "Anal" knew they have a different date system and was just saying it was stupid.

im lost now,

I didnt know he already knew about the dates thing.

He asked if I was American? clearly implying I'm stupid/the Amercians are and i'm one of them. In reply to this I effectively asked if he could read or not? as it was clear from me talking about amercians (not as an amercian) that im not american.

But anyway, it is September 11th 2008/11th September 2008, and I'm pretty sure this topic is supposed to be about what happen in NYC with the twin towers, not about the way in which the opposing sides of the atlantic express the date.

His original, fairly innocent, blindingly obvious (to everyone but you, evidently) comment.

Americans do there dates that way idiot, MM/DD/YYYY. and 9/11 aka 911, is there emergercy number like our 999.

YOU starting the name calling. YOU being patronising.

Are you American?

Harsh, but fair given what he was replying to, followed but a great point explaining what he meant. i.e. it makes more numerical sense to count from the smallest unit up.

"Are you American?" was probably just a question asked because you were jumping on a small dig at Americanisms.

As it happened in America, it is 9/11, regardless of whether you think their date system is wrong or not.

I'm not American, was that not clear by refering to them as 'they', not 'we'?

If you want me to be a little more obvious about these things I can PM you the post if bullet points if need be.

I didn't PM it, but you clearly needed it explaining step by step. Clear?

Thefletch, I know you are not american I was just asking you a stupid question like you did to me. To be honest arguing about it is silly really. I remember the days when I'd be getting all wound up and going at you hammer and tongs but now i'm not arsed ha ha. Lets just forget it dude I was being funny with you. Its not really a big deal to be honest.

I think I got a bit wound up because it annoys me a bit when people use Americanisms because they arnt American they just do it because they see it on the tele. To be honest I probably do it aswell without realising it.

Anyway no harm done lets just forget it.

Thanks go to Pocket Rocket for sticking up for me. (Y)

Lets all just be buddies and get on with things, deal?

For the record: f**k Loose Change, and f**k anyone who blindly agrees with everything it says...

Some of the points get you thinking... then they make a whole section trying to pass off a fluttering piece of paper as a laser trajectory point and ruin the whole thing. Some strange questions arise from the whole thing and I'm sure we weren't told anywhere near the truth but Loose Change really don't do themselves any favours by pushing crap ideas.