Danny Kearns Final Clips.

Hannah Shucksmith

Danny that video earnt you so much respect, I can imagine your loads of newbies Idols now. You've got such great talent at throwing your bike around and getting crappy with people.

C'mon Danny, that's a bmxer's attitude towards their sport, not a trials riders.

Yeah you have some skill and ability.....................................................

..................but your attitude stinks and hasn't impressed anyone!

I know which spots Danny filmed at were Bristol, but does anyone know where the rest were, some of them looked pretty nice and worth a session.

No those tracks aren't used anymore.

They are used but on rare occasions. They run a steam engine up the track along the riverside in the summer as a tourist attraction. But it's onyl one train and goes very slowly. But in the video I think it was more likely to be something reflective or a light than a train.

That's almost solely on the other bit of the track nearer the water :)

I've seen a train pootle along there once, at less than walking pace with a guy with a red flag in front to make sure nobody's in the way

It's pretty obvious when it's in use which is cool, so it's a safe bet to ride there - nothing will be coming at you at a speed that might be a bit dodgy at all ;)

Had these clips for a while now, bikes royally f**ked. So whacked this together. Hope you enjoy it.

congratulations on your bike.

i might make a vid of me throwing my bike too, goes down real well..

riding wasn't bad. big.

style made me ill though..

nice work,

billx

Edited by billocks

how would he do that? lose weight until hes about 8 stone skinny maggot grow his hair like daft hippy

and ride a pile of wank with a seat spinnin about lookin like a twat callin himself 'creative'?

PMSL.

see i used a dot then, and yes i acctually pissed myself.

Mat

how would he do that? lose weight until hes about 8 stone skinny maggot grow his hair like daft hippy

and ride a pile of wank with a seat spinnin about lookin like a twat callin himself 'creative'?

Did that little outburst make your e-penis feel larger?

Next time, pick on someone who hasnt been riding longer than you've been alive

Did that little outburst make your e-penis feel larger?

Next time, pick on someone who hasnt been riding longer than you've been alive

DANNY! Can we please have a reputation system? I've found a few posts that really deserve winning something recentley - and this tops the lot!