This Is How We Roll!

mad_ryan

Ryan, ok you had a laugh. Who gives a shit! Keep it to yourself in the future eh. Its a bike forum not a comedy, put benches ontop of cars forum.

Please dont tell me your going to be running around Glasgow doing shit like that?

Im all about having a laugh out on the bikes but doing that then posting it up on the forum is pretty imature.

And to the remark you made about feeling hard on the forum for giving abuse, keep that kind of thing to yourself, your never going to win against some people on here.

Im only looking out for your forum reputation son. I dont know if having a decent status on here means anything to you, but it does for me, so.....

...Dont be a willy on here, or ill slap your chops good style on Friday.

When did I say it was "Just a laugh"? Don't quite understand why you're aiming this at me, I wasn't even there :S. All I said was that I found the picture amusing.

I wasn't calling you a dick, i was calling the poster a dick, sorry that wasn't clear. :)

lol, i aint really said anything, its obvious everyones going to want to give their own peice of mind to me because i did that. trying to keep it to a minimal, well i could have said alot more, i obviously care about my reputation dont we all. i understand lol, you better not slap my chops haha, ull see what im like on friday, im not like a "chav" or that haha its not like i sit and think about shit i cud do to peoples cars either. can we end this topic or something? unless anyone feels like giving me more abuse and taking it too far.

Wasn't even remotely funny, after having some pricks run over my mums car and f**k that up seeing this just makes me think what pricks you really are.

Grow up.

errrrm i get the feeling that that isnt true about your mums car....

also a bit fresh coming from someone who used to steel trailers and ride them into old peoples walls/houses....

Not even gonna comment on your shinanigans but this is how http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QRbwGIXvM0...

this is the worst thing I ever see on this forum

if you have the vid of the guy rolling with his maserati on the face of this b*****d, send it to me please

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

When i was with Matt Orr, we once had the amazing idea of dropping off his van... Matt went 1st... the supports under it collasped and left a dent

And your saying you didn't damage anything with a bench and 2 people? f**k off

Clearly Your Looking for an excuse to "own" someone, when you give people shit on a forum do you feel good about yourself? if you had seen the picture, there was one person.

and the bench was balanced on the front and back of the car, obviously not damaging it! stop milking it you tit.

And Did you say karma? i like korma?

Clearly Your Looking for an excuse to "own" someone, when you give people shit on a forum do you feel good about yourself? if you had seen the picture, there was one person.

and the bench was balanced on the front and back of the car, obviously not damaging it! stop milking it you tit.

Your cleary looking for an excuse to get yourself out of the shit, For probably being the biggest . . (how shoud i put this lightly) TWAT on the forum.

You most definately would have dented that car, my dads car is sometimes parked under an acorn tree and when the acorns fall off and hit it and guess what they leave? A dent. So with a retard sat on a bench on someones roof of there car its obvious it will leave a dent. Why dont you go back and take a picture of the roof to prove theres no dent/Damage left. Hopefully the poor bloke whos car was the butt of this 'funny' act will catch you. Then, only then we will stop giving you a hard time.

Rant over.

Edit :

Not funny, Again.

Edited by Z o o !!