Christmas Time...sort Of:p

JohnBanks

Hey,

So its Christmas time soon... well soon as it’s within a couple of months, I’m pretty stuck on what I should get, I was thinking The new IPod touch or a new camcorder or something along those lines. I have my bike completely sorted to be fair so no need for trials parts etc... I could get a BMX but is it worth it? So what you reckon I should get? What are you thinking of getting? I need inspiration. Depending on what I get I will have a price limit if I was to get a camcorder it would be like £400ish and like a BMX would be about £300 as i can save some money up towards it. So what to get:P

Cheers john

I'm sure Santa will bring you whatever you like...I never knew 15 year olds gave a toss about Christmas still, I'd pretty much gave up on it then...but having said that, I'm a misable git.

Never assumed Christmas was well up on the list along with 'merkin' bluds with you bitches n' hoes' or whatever you lot are into these days ;)

Edited by anzo

Just a little something from my parents really, a computer game or some dvd's or something.

Shall be looking to get them something pretty major though, i personally reckon they could do with a new full HD telly :lol:

No doubt to link your ps3 or xbox to lol and use the games you want to get :P

I'll be happy with the time off (although more than a couple of days is looking unlikely) and some peace and farking quiet. My Christmas is going to be spent cramming for exams anyway :(.

\Pritty much same here, got the rest of ma GCSE's twhen i go back and im workin throughout the holiday with npower

Close this thread until at LEAST half way through November.

f**k Christmas.

Mike's got the score!

Well i know what im getting.

Chris King front wheel on try-all rim.

New frame, dont know what yet.

Profile back hub.

Stem/ handle bars.

little bits for my bike.

then like what ever my mum gets me.

and cant forget cloths.

WTF?! You are so spoilt if you think your getting all that.