Adam Raga, Mototrials....

Bigman

Wow, thats some skill right there. It all looks a little sketchy, but its just all about the fact thats he's doing it!

Theres another video on thats guys Vimeo, thats of indoor moto trials LINK and the rider tries an up, and then bubacas back and tries again, which in itself is something pretty mental and something I've not seen moto trials riders do before.

One thing I miss since we stoppe getting Sky is watching Eurosport for its moto trials/moto gp coverage

the rider tries an up, and then bubacas back and tries again, which in itself is something pretty mental and something I've not seen moto trials riders do before.

It's actually against the rules of outdoor comps but is occasionally used in indoor comps provided the minder doesn't have to grab the bike.

moto gp

MotoGP's been shown on BBC 2 all year ;).

Yeh, I knew it wasn't allowed for outdoors, but I'd still not seen it indoors either. Though its been quite a while since I've seen any moto trials, its probably come along way.

As for moto gp, Eurosport always used to (and I believe it was still the case this year) show qualifying and practices for all the rounds for those sad ones amongst us!, where as the BBC only show some of them. They also head better coverage of the 125s and 250s, which are faaar better than the 800s to watch. Eurosport wont have any moto gp next year thuogh, so its BBC all the way.

Effortless backwheel control. What tyre pressure do these guys run the wheelsets? i couldn't help thinking how many wheelsets these guys go through running their tyre pressures so low that tyre is touching the rim during compression on some of those lines :S

What tyre pressure do these guys run the wheelsets? i couldn't help thinking how many wheelsets these guys go through running their tyre pressures so low that tyre is touching the rim during compression on some of those lines :S

Usually about 2-3 psi in the rear and 4-6 psi in the front. Rear is tubeless though and the tyres have really strong sidewalls so the wheels don't actually get trashed as much as you'd expect.