Girl Friend Who Rides Trials!

chrisbikefix

Just got my girlfriend a 20" koxx Hydrox. Thinking to be fair, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno she won't ride it! it would be a 5 minute thing, would you adam and eve it, but i've tought her to bunny hop, jump up2ft high walls already, and she can very nearly trackstand ..... she will be better than me soon ... and she has really only been riding a week!!!!! will post some pictures up soon ... no dirty ones lads!!

My girlfriend rode for a while, but to be able to buy yours a hydroxx, you have to be absolutely rolling in it!

edit: here's a picture of mine riding some rocks, she got reasonably ok, but got bored with it I think.

pbpic1436345.jpg

That's Nora Tavassi.

i think its wicked the lasses trialsing ,

i gave my bird a go on my bike and she went head over tit when she pulled the front brake so hard the 33's locked up haha

all good though if more lasses get into it maybe there will be even more entertainment on rides lol

I've seen only one girl riding trials with my own eyes. And than even wasn't in my country. It'd be nice to have more female riders. Or trials is so borring? :unsure:

Most girls would probably think push bike trials was a load of big kids on small bikes without a seat riding slowly cos we cant go fast!!

My girlfriend rode for a while, but to be able to buy yours a hydroxx, you have to be absolutely rolling in it!

edit: here's a picture of mine riding some rocks, she got reasonably ok, but got bored with it I think.

pbpic1436345.jpg

hey thats my front brake and stem grrrrrrrrr :angry: still waiting :sleeping:

Are you completely retarded? It's your own fault you don't have them yet, and we spoke about it a couple of days ago. I can't post them til I get home from Uni. Idiot.

Daniel payed by cheque straight away and gave you his address via Pm.

You then couldn't send the item's because you lost his address.

Daniel then gave you his address again.

You never come on the forum anymore, and when you did you found his topic and you told him to Pm you his address, He then did.

Still he didn't recive any parts.

He then totally gave up trying to contact you after you didn't answer your phone, you then became active on the forum again and blame it all on him that he doesn't have his parts and that you have a good feedback, saying that you are not a scammer, so does it make it alrite to scam 1 out of 10 people you sell item's to?

He has now gave you his address again, Hopefully his parts will arrive when you get home from Uni.

Edited by Callum.Curwood

What frame is she riding Sam? Looks like an older monty?

Yeah, It's a 220 x-hydra.

Look. I've never 'scammed' anyone. There was a mix up with his address, I didn't have a computer for ages, I gave him my mobile number, but I never heard from him, I bought a laptop for coming to uni. I've been in contact with him in the past couple of weeks and it's all sorted now. I'm going to post them when I go home for Christmas and he's agreed with that.

I don't see why you're still going on about it. He hasn't exactly been co-operative when I've been talking to him and you're just taking the piss. Maybe you should keep your nose out of other peoples business as you clearly don't have a clue what's going on.

When we were out on a ride, you never picked your phone up when he rang you, and even I tried you on my phone, and still got no answer.

I'm just going to leave this now, Because I have "No clue what happened with my Best friends parts"

Edit: Sorry for clogging this thread up.

Edited by Callum.Curwood