Chris Akirgg, Flap It Video.

John Shrewsbury

hes an all round bum hole licker. gets right up the rectum im sure

:lol:

I'm with him (Edit: Bessell - not you) on this one.

Make the video - fine - but wait until you've got a clip of you managing it, THEN release it.

Just seems like a cry for attention, otherwise.

Edited by aener

Uh huh... Never gonna go starting from standstill on the flat rock. Looking forward to some of the TGS peeps releasing 5 minute long vids documenting their next sidehop...

i was thinkin that, loads of vids "im just gonna nail this sidehop" or "tyre centred on the raill" lech stylE!

saw this during the week - was a bit disappointed he didnt get it - looks like he could slap in a quick stroke after the drop in to help ? ... but yeah Im with Dave - he needs to bunny up the big flat rock then bunny into the slope and hit it super fast ...

The rest of this thread is pure comedy.

Is this not the idea? To show persistence, to show that even someone with as high caliber abilities as Chris doesn't get the line in one take, and that those 2 minute video's take a damn load of effort to film? Didn't find that interesting at all, it show Chris to be a real person, and for people like me who've never met him, that's good to see. :)

Is this not the idea? To show persistence, to show that even someone with as high caliber abilities as Chris doesn't get the line in one take, and that those 2 minute video's take a damn load of effort to film? Didn't find that interesting at all, it show Chris to be a real person, and for people like me who've never met him, that's good to see. :)

agreed, altho i found it interesting..:)