This Is Why You Don't Wear Tight Pants Riding...

Ben-jamin'

Maybe your female ones aren't Grant, but alot of my "homies" jeans seem to be quite tight these days.

Alot tighter than a good ol' pair of baggies, anyway :P

YES.... WOMENS SKINNIES ARENT AS TIGHT AROUND THE BOLLOCK AREA AS MENS, BECAUSE GIRLS NEED EXTRA ROOM COMPARED TO MEN.

he must of been waring his pants all the way up his back to have that, cos i have plenty of bollock room in my female jeans.

Mat

YES.... WOMENS SKINNIES ARENT AS TIGHT AROUND THE BOLLOCK AREA AS MENS, BECAUSE GIRLS NEED EXTRA ROOM COMPARED TO MEN.

he must of been waring his pants all the way up his back to have that, cos i have plenty of bollock room in my female jeans.

Mat

No it's because girls are generally shorter... So the legs are shorter compared to mens, which means you have your ass out and lots of bollock room.

Also, girls jeans are stretchier ;)

wearing girls jeans is a tad gay in the 1 st place .

OK bmxers claim that they help you on your bike (keeping you all stiff) how do they help on a trials bike? surly you need to be able to move about as much as you can

Edited by Gogz-

Mat

Maybe you've only got little balls though. :P

Also, girls jeans are stretchier ;)

Lol, strange this.

The reason girls' clothing is so small is to make the fat ones feel bad... I forget the connection to why it's healthy for the shop.

Quite obviously, the jeans are strechier to fit bigger arses in so the girls feel better about being a size 8, even when they're really not.

Lol, strange this.

The reason girls' clothing is so small is to make the fat ones feel bad... I forget the connection to why it's healthy for the shop.

Quite obviously, the jeans are strechier to fit bigger arses in so the girls feel better about being a size 8, even when they're really not.

But I'm not a girl, so I don't care :P

They're just comfy to ride in B)

wearing girls jeans is a tad gay in the 1 st place .

OK bmxers claim that they help you on your bike (keeping you all stiff) how do they help on a trials bike? surly you need to be able to move about as much as you can

Yeah wearing girls jeans means i just want to be a girl, not because there elastic and mens arnt, its like wearing lycra, go up to a roadie and say WTF BLAD OW DO U MOOV IN that COSTUMME? like its cardboard :S.

Mat

its like wearing lycra, go up to a roadie and say WTF BLAD OW DO U MOOV IN that COSTUMME? like its cardboard :S.

You also don't go up to a roadie and say 'wow, that lycra looks soooo cool, really tight... man I can see everything! Where can I get me some threads like them?'. And that's because lycra, along with wearing girls jeans, can never be cool.

You also don't go up to a roadie and say 'wow, that lycra looks soooo cool, really tight... man I can see everything! Where can I get me some threads like them?'. And that's because lycra, along with wearing girls jeans, can never be cool.

Dude, if you're into the whole transvestite thing that's cool, you just gotta realise it's not everyone's bag

Cools

Mat