If You Had 6 Million Dollars, What Would You Buy?

Krisboats

brand new zx14r fully modded to drag spec i.e:

power commander, full remap by dynostar, big cc turbo kit, marchessini wheels, nitrous system, ohlins rear shock, ohlins front fork cartridges, front end lowering kit, rear end dog bones,legnthened jmc swingarm, over bored engine, frame made from titanium by harris, pazzo levers, brembo monobloc wsb spec front and rear brakes, harris rearsets, full custom akrapovic exhaust system, full pro bolt finishing kit, custom paintjob by dream machine, matching custom leathers by frank thomas, custom painted and fitted shoei x-spirit helmet, pair of sidi vertigo corsa airs, pair of richa gp top race gloves and of course, last but not least... a big truck to put it all in!

probs wouldnt even break the £1m mark with that lot!

I'd definitely spend half of it on this:

http://www.moneyweek.com/spending-it/prope...land-14203.aspx

Something like one of these, fully pimped with heli pad, garage, gig venue (with AC/DC :P ), pool, etc, etc, etc........

go round the world... be sweet

For $6 Million? I don't think so. That sort of thing would set you back ~$100 Million :o

oh my god a gay! Have you not come across one before? It's basically when someone likes somebody of the same sex.

Well, for one, two of my mates are gay... lol

didnt know jon was though, just thought it was a typo or something...

I'd definitely spend half of it on this:

Ohh iv been there lots of time when i was little, pretty cool place, dead like. lol

Isnt that near the Keil (sp?) hotel?

rockingham4041.jpg

im being pretty unrealistic btw

You've picked the worst racetrack in the country :P I've raced round that and it's pants lol. So boring!

I did end up in the gravel in the middle after running off on the big left before the hairpin though lol. (It's Rockingham by the way)

Anyway, you should buy Brands, it's much closer and far better! I like your thinking though, we're reading off the same page here!

I'd buy Oulton Park, several ex supersport and WSB motorbikes for me and a few mates, a motorhome, and just ride.

You've picked the worst racetrack in the country :P I've raced round that and it's pants lol. So boring!

I did end up in the gravel in the middle after running off on the big left before the hairpin though lol. (It's Rockingham by the way)

Anyway, you should buy Brands, it's much closer and far better! I like your thinking though, we're reading off the same page here!

I'd buy Oulton Park, several ex supersport and WSB motorbikes for me and a few mates, a motorhome, and just ride.

i typed racetrack into google, think it was the second pic haha.

See, this is all lame, you cant buy all this stuff, have the mansion etc. then not be able to afford the upkeep!

Id buy a medium sized house, a nice car (maybe 2) Probably, an epic sports car (maybe a gt3) and then a daily, like an audi S3 or somthing. I would then (not currently due to the shit economy, but prior to the economy) put the remaining money in the bank, and live on the interest, maybe splashing out now and then.