Giaco' On Atomz

Tribal Zone

It is now official : Giacomo Coustellier is riding on Atomz ! He will develop a new bike for atomz... a giaco promodel... Two others sponsors for 2009 : Hebo wears (he will develop specifics bike trials wears with hebo) and french on-line trials shop Trialprod (he is riding with Echo Super Light rear brakes & Continental tyres from Trialprod) !

Atomz, Hebo & Trialprod avec Giaco’ !

08_entrainements_hebo_05-73ebd.jpg

so the two brothers are riding on different teams? hm, shoudl make the comp scene a bit more interesting

Will be weird seeing coust models from tow different manufacturers as well...

i dont think koxx are doing any rider specific models in 09? i think its all just different versions of the sky and hydroxx....(http://www.k-124.co.uk/search.php?category...amp;brand_id=16)

Edited by ben_travis

That continential Rubber Queen tyre is looks to be newest/latest choice for 2009 with all the positive feedback from the various test pliots, when will it be availiable here? I guess giaco will get better support from from his new sponsor...why he went back to koxx after originally leaving them years ago is a bit of mystery.

That continential Rubber Queen tyre is looks to be newest/latest choice for 2009 with all the positive feedback from the various test pliots, when will it be availiable here?

They already are! Myself and Stan have had them since the end of august.......

Adam

not trying to put down atomz but as far as i was aware koxx dominated the competiton world............ so why the move :S?

the problem with koxx and i believe this is why kenny belaey left, is that you have to remember vincents dads owns koxx and therefore hes going to favour vincent more and wants him to win really more than any other rider even his own sponsored riders. Dont know if this was the same reason giaco left or not

be interesting to see what atomz come out with for the new frame, sadly i bet it will be high bb

That continential Rubber Queen tyre is looks to be newest/latest choice for 2009 with all the positive feedback from the various test pliots, when will it be availiable here? I guess giaco will get better support from from his new sponsor...why he went back to koxx after originally leaving them years ago is a bit of mystery.

Hardly a msytery, coust's designed their own bike, and had it made, their dad was their manager, I expect they went back to koxx when business slowed down and perhaps koxx said they'd make them a pro model. Koxx did, and then gilles moved onto the hydroxx which seems to be 'his' bike (he rode the proto) I havn't seen giacomo on any new proto's, so perhaps he got a bit pissed, in the same way that kenny did because he wasn't getting what he wanted - not in a pissy kid way but more in a 'In fairness i'm as good as if not better than your son, stop favouring him or i'm gone to a company who will give me what I want,' way.