Tf Confessions

Davetrials

Im in a right pickle, im with one girl atm, but im madly in love with my ex, its unbelivable how much i love her, today i was in one of the places she works, but in a different part of the country

and i was sat there crying as it did nthing but remind me of her, im in such a shit place atm.

i have no idea what to do, i want to spend the rest of my life with my ex.

Got to explain the situation that the ex is in (ie is she seeing someone else?), if advice is what your looking for dude.

Im in a right pickle, im with one girl atm, but im madly in love with my ex, its unbelivable how much i love her, today i was in one of the places she works, but in a different part of the country

and i was sat there crying as it did nthing but remind me of her, im in such a shit place atm.

i have no idea what to do, i want to spend the rest of my life with my ex.

Allen, man the f**k up.

Bike trials is the only thing i have....im a social reject.

i cry about it quite alot but feel i cant change how my life is.

people on the forum are baisicly my only friends. i have none out side trials.

even though i have made some real cool mates on the forum i still cant help but feel all on my own.

i find the only way to escape the feeling of being on my own is self harm..drugs and alcahol.

ive tried to kell my self 4 times with pills never seem to do the job. only time im happy is when i ride or when im out with you lot.

i dont like who i am. i even talk to my self to keep my self company.

i want to die before my parents they are old in their 60;s because when they go i really really will be on my own.....i know its a selfish thing .

i just want to be a normal person so much x

when i was about 18 i got chatting to a middle aged woman after a night out drinking one thing led to another and we ended up going to a public toilet to shag she was a little chubby and not in the slightest bit attractive.. anyway she was on top while i sat on the toilet seat, we didnt even use a condom :S after i came i pulled out and pulled my trousers up i felt a warm sensation all down my legs and crotch thinking shed pissed on me i pushed past here, but she tripped and ended up sat on the floor looking confused i then went outside the cubicle and pissed all over the floor under the door because i thoguht shed pissed on me i dont know why i did it but i did anyway, it wasnt until i got home that i realised that my legs and pants were covered in piss but only a little bit on my jeans so i quicly realised that id actually just shagged her, pissed myself and then pissed all over her and to top it all off ive probably got some kind of std and/or a child too my dirtiest secret i think :S

• 2 weeks later...