Valentine >.<

Smoby

Who's Hanna? The forum bike or something?...I'm out of touch!

Haha, she came along and ended up with the forum 'bad boy'. It was a beautiful msn romance (hence simps comments I think) that blossomed into physical meets (which then makes simps comments fact rather than flaming...) that was wonderfully documented and ridiculed for a while on here. Then everyone got bored of it. Dunno whether they are still together.

What rule were you breaking?!

Apparently flamming.... Oh well.

They (mentioning no names but I'm pretty certain I could name the warn giver...) would probably use this:

I expect your inital guess would be wrong, took a far while to get the warn so I'm guessing someone has reported my comment.

Haha, she came along and ended up with the forum 'bad boy'. It was a beautiful msn romance, that blossomed into physical meets (which then makes simps comments fact rather than flaming...) that was wonderfully documented and ridiculed for a while on here. Then everyone got bored of it. Dunno whether they are still together.

And her complaints of all the people on here telling her to get her babs out. So i belive my point was fact rather than flamming, but just let it drop now, its only an internet forum at the end of the day, nothing that I'm going to go home an cry about. But if i have to think about all my post before I hit reply I will becombe a very boring poster... not my worst post recently by far?

Edited by Simpson

I too don't believe in Valentines day (yes one big scam), however I conveniently arranged go out with a lady friend today and then realised what occasion it fell on.

Was a nice day, meet her, went to an all you can eat Chinese (which worked out cheaper than I thought), went to the arcades and won a Donkey Kong doll from the crane game machine (its my new habit, and it gave her a gift :turned: ).

Went back to mine and lazed around, put the advice mentioned in this thread to good use ( :shades: ), and nabbed myself another date with her.

GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Edited by Captain Scarlet

Skimped and went for the £20 deal from M&S. WHat a f**king good deal! Just the steak and wine together should have come to £18, without the chips, veg, starter and dessert. And it was really nice as well, so that's all good. Had some candles out and watched Dante's Peak and just chilled. First valentines we've bothered with in 3 years (we were in south africa for the first one though, so that was my excuse!) so quite happy with how it went. Beats breaking up anyway... Still thinking on that subject...