Celebrations

fruitbat

Finally fruitbat is a Daddy.

Wife gave birth to our gorgeous baby Daughter at on Saturday, totally over the moon and thought i'd share my happiness and excitement with my friends on the TF community.

As someone recently said the 'pictures or it didn't happen', pictures are below (1st picture is when she was only about 30 seconds old)

post-833-1235321088_thumb.jpg

post-833-1235321136_thumb.jpg

post-833-1235321152_thumb.jpg

post-833-1235321174_thumb.jpg

For anyone wanting stats, she weighed 7lb 4 (but is more the size of a 6lb baby, the pictures make her look bigger than she is), she was born at 10.24am after wife had contractions and labour related pains for 33 and half hours but proper labour (pushing and all) was 3 hours

Baby is named Emma Hazel Wardle, Mother is very very well, Daddy is aboslutely over the moon.

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

she looks soo cute

nice baps too

I hope your talking about the wife and not my Daughter, lol

Nice one Fruity!! I always had you down as gay, but I guess you have pissed on that theory.

Haha cheers Ali, to be honest your not the only one who has thought that when they meet me, must be the way I walk

Cheers guys

Frooty

Ha god youve moved on since i 1st saw you lol.

uve left never never land.

congrats ne way man. make sure she doesnt know what boys are till shes 18.

This is my return to never never land Dave, and the perfect excuse to be a kid again. but yeah things have changed massively, marriage and baby, got to grow up sometime eh.

Just see if I can turn her into the next trials queen, doubt it though

Frooty

This is my return to never never land Dave, and the perfect excuse to be a kid again. but yeah things have changed massively, marriage and baby, got to grow up sometime eh.

Just see if I can turn her into the next trials queen, doubt it though

Frooty

Give her a tennis bat, and forget about school, she will appriceate it when shes 18 earning millions playing professionally :P