Thecircus' Challenge Thread Of Eternal Glory And Account Suicide

TheCircus

Shut up you girls. He's clearly putting thought into the challenges so it'll take time. Either that or he is just contemplating whether to bother with writing out stuff that 99% of people don't end up doing?

Captain Scarlet - only the taming one is impossible in 48 hours, and even then it's fakeable...

Hint: Might be the point.

I don't see how?

If Captain Statetheobvious doesn't want to join in then fair enough. Mr Ferret, on the other hand, came along. He tried. He failed. He came back.

I can't even remember all his challenges now, but there must be a 10,000 word essay on ferrets somewhere that he could spend 20 minutes working on to get it done. OR he could just take the ban. It's not just meant to be funny for the participant, it's meant to be funny to people just watching the failures and glorys as well - and personally I'm finding it f**king hilarious.

Just as a by note, my girlfriend wasn't even meant to be coming home this weekend - I had to convince her to pay £25 on the train from Southampton so that she could pose for a domestic violence picture. It's all easy if you try hard enough.

People are such killjoys on here!

Whats the point in signing up for something and then pussying out when you don't like the challenge?

Reminds me of those kids you got in school that would encourage you to do something that'd get you in loads of trouble, and then pussy out when they had to do something.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got all of that, and more.

How random is that? Where was the idea from?

I haven't been able to find the charger for my car and i've been very very busy the last 2 weeks.

but can you find your razor?

Because when you're at a rave, after you've shown girls your bottle opener belt, and your massive 285hv, and your "save the rave t-shirt", you can ask them if they want to see your Rolex...

LOL.

I don't have a save the rave shirt though. And i'd prefer to show them my fixie, it's more impressive than a flash.

I'm very impressive on fixie i've been told... When i was tricked out (so just risers, heavy kit etc) i was told i was f**king quick (night i raced the s2000...) My main big up is i can hold a sprint for ages... Sams seen what i'm like not even pushing it (i think) and i remember him saying something about fast.

Edited by Fixed Pants™