Anybody Orded From Heatsink Lately?

twentyinch

I havent read all the posts so i dont know what has been said but I got an email back from steve regarding some coust pads and a bleed kit and he says that he is further behind on orders than what he thought so he is busy at the moment trying to catch up. Just be patient because good things come to those who wait ;)

Heatsink Products are made to a high standard so it is worth the wait in my oppinion!

Hi all,

I've not been on the forum for a while, and now I've just logged in I thought I should respond in this thread.

Good news #1:

After a concerted effort, all orders were sent out to customers on Friday and Saturday last week. All parcels included an apology note and sweets

I must say an enormous sorry to all those who had to endure such delays recently. This includes Inur, whom I was speaking to on the phone today confirming the send out of his order today. Many thanks to him for his support.

Thanks to all those who have been generous with their comments regarding the integrity of HSB, in the face of my below-par service recently.

Good news #2:

Expect much better service from now on:

• Same day email replies
  • Delivery update emails
  • Order parcels containing Sweets and notes :)

How did I get here?

Poor time organisation, and it snowed balled from there. No excuses!

Future

I'm excited about building riders' confidence back in HSB. Quick send out. Quick and informative email replies. Quick and quality support for Team riders too (ref. Ross' comments). I'd like to think that the current gang of riders I've been speaking to recently on email will testify to me stepping up with my energy levels.

Having a blip like this has made it starkly clear how fortunate I am to have/be Heatsinkbikes. It's taken alot of work over the past 5 years to build up the product range and respect around the world. It's a priveledge to be involved in the Trials scene.

Best regards,

Steve Spurgeon

P.S. Following the catch-up order send out, if any one doesn't receive their parcel please email me straight away ( steve@heatsinkbikes.com - I'm on my email many times daily, more frequently than the forum) and I will sort it out as quickly as possible.

Just a word to say that I admire you coming on here and facing up to the barrage of negative comments in the thread so far. I believe those comments were fair at the time, but also know how stressful it must be as a small business owner when it all goes a bit tits up.

I am planning to stick an order in for a 24UK in the near future, so I'll be keeping an eye out here before I do so to check that you're handling it all as well as you plan to. Good Luck!

• 7 months later...
Hi all,

I've not been on the forum for a while, and now I've just logged in I thought I should respond in this thread.

Good news #1:

After a concerted effort, all orders were sent out to customers on Friday and Saturday last week. All parcels included an apology note and sweets

I must say an enormous sorry to all those who had to endure such delays recently. This includes Inur, whom I was speaking to on the phone today confirming the send out of his order today. Many thanks to him for his support.

Thanks to all those who have been generous with their comments regarding the integrity of HSB, in the face of my below-par service recently.

Good news #2:

Expect much better service from now on:

Same day email repliesDelivery update emailsOrder parcels containing Sweets and notes :)

How did I get here?

Poor time organisation, and it snowed balled from there. No excuses!

Future

I'm excited about building riders' confidence back in HSB. Quick send out. Quick and informative email replies. Quick and quality support for Team riders too (ref. Ross' comments). I'd like to think that the current gang of riders I've been speaking to recently on email will testify to me stepping up with my energy levels.

Having a blip like this has made it starkly clear how fortunate I am to have/be Heatsinkbikes. It's taken alot of work over the past 5 years to build up the product range and respect around the world. It's a priveledge to be involved in the Trials scene.

Best regards,

Steve Spurgeon

P.S. Following the catch-up order send out, if any one doesn't receive their parcel please email me straight away ( steve@heatsinkbikes.com - I'm on my email many times daily, more frequently than the forum) and I will sort it out as quickly as possible.

Well...

I emailed 5 days ago. No reply yet.

I have had no emails at all!

A order parcel would be really good. I have been waiting 18 days for one now.

Well then why not reply to your emails?

It is getting rediculous now. Everyone was moaning about him and he came onto the forum and did the whole apology and how he'll keep ontop of orders, but it seems he's gone back to his old ways.

also, couldn't help but noticing, he has time to make cometitions and he has been replying on that thread but he has not time to send out his orders or reply to emails. He has his priorities all wrong.

As said earlier in this thread, he shouldn't be running the business if he can't handle it.

Edited by hdmackay

It is getting rediculous now. Everyone was moaning about him and he came onto the forum and did the whole apology and how he'll keep ontop of orders, but it seems he's gone back to his old ways.

also, couldn't help but noticing, he has time to make cometitions and he has been replying on that thread but he has not time to send out his orders or reply to emails. He has his priorities all wrong.

As said earlier in this thread, he shouldn't be running the business if he can't handle it.

Couldn't have put it better myself. :P

Seems to me that he's a good enough guy to know you will get your parts no matter what, its just the time frame. Some how those facts are creating a vortex of positive and negative energy that leaves me feeling neutral as to whether or not I would order from him.

I need some new pads at the moment as well...

Seems to me that he's a good enough guy to know you will get your parts no matter what, its just the time frame. Some how those facts are creating a vortex of positive and negative energy that leaves me feeling neutral as to whether or not I would order from him.

I need some new pads at the moment as well...

We're not doubting for a minute that you won't get your part. You most definately will, and in mine and duncan's opinion, Heatsink pads are the best, you just need to ask yourself if you willing to wait. Sometimes he takes a week, sometimes a month.

Having just released new backings and stuff, he was going on about them quite alot, so he should at least be on the ball right now when more people will be ordering from him most likely.

Hi all,

Steve, have you ever thought about organizing something with tartybikes so all your stuff can be bought from there and not from HSB.com rather than you having to send parts out yourself? It would free up a lot of time for you to concentrate on getting big orders out to people like Inur and other shop owners.

Then, heatsink products would be able to piggy back on tartybikes amazing rep and service. You'd be sacrificing making more money for good service which I think you'll agree is a good trade-off for someone who has a full time job. :)

god it still comes i wanted some pads when i was getting a new frame i just used some other pads till the heatsinks came, big deal takes two odd weeks maybe more longest i've had to wait is more than 3 weeks but am happy with them, its like if you were going to buy a car and it was on a waiting list, you know your getting it you just gotta wait till its made. ino what your saying though its not really that hard to pack up a thew sets of pads a day and send them out

god it still comes i wanted some pads when i was getting a new frame i just used some other pads till the heatsinks came, big deal takes two odd weeks maybe more longest i've had to wait is more than 3 weeks but am happy with them, its like if you were going to buy a car and it was on a waiting list, you know your getting it you just gotta wait till its made. ino what your saying though its not really that hard to pack up a thew sets of pads a day and send them out

Don't get me wrong, i don't mind waiting. Would just be nice to be told they're going to take some time. site says delivery 1-2 days, which is not the case.

If you bought a car, I'd imagine you'd expect to be kept fully in the loop with how long it was going to take, be able to get in contact with the dealer easily, etc...

If you bought a car, I'd imagine you'd expect to be kept fully in the loop with how long it was going to take, be able to get in contact with the dealer easily, etc...

oyeh no doubt about it but would people be that much happyier if he said to you hes going to be 2 weeks sending out your parts imean yeh at least you know when about to expect it but most the time its just pads ordered and they can just be put through your door unlike a parcel, just saying if you order its a bonus if it comes within the week you order it which it should and as Guantanamo said it does say on the site 1-2 days delivery which has no purpose of being there. ino that if i order something from HSB it wont come soon as but if you want a part just get it off tartybikes simple, good things come to those who wait though

oyeh no doubt about it but would people be that much happyier if he said to you hes going to be 2 weeks sending out your parts

Yes? If you give someone £30 (or whatever they are), then don't hear anything at all and can't get in touch with the person you've given the money to, you'd be understandably confused and concerned as to what the situation was. If you just get told "It'll be with you in two weeks", then you know at least and can plan around that. If you needed to get some pads to replace your's, you're not left waiting, unable to ride, because you've got no clue when your pads are going to be arriving. The level of customer service you get should be the same from any place whether you're spending a quid or a grand, just keeping customers informed and being honest goes a long, long way.

Yes? If you give someone £30 (or whatever they are), then don't hear anything at all and can't get in touch with the person you've given the money to, you'd be understandably confused and concerned as to what the situation was. If you just get told "It'll be with you in two weeks", then you know at least and can plan around that. If you needed to get some pads to replace your's, you're not left waiting, unable to ride, because you've got no clue when your pads are going to be arriving. The level of customer service you get should be the same from any place whether you're spending a quid or a grand, just keeping customers informed and being honest goes a long, long way.

So true. I will never buy any clothes from Topman because of the outstandingly poor service they provide when anything goes wrong, coupled with the fact they are fairly slow to even get orders in the post when compared to other companies of similar standing

Yeh, I wouldn't mind if he was just to reply to my email saying that i will get them soon. Its just he made a big speech earlier in this topic about how everything will be sent out fast and emails will be answered the same day.

Now I have no idea when to expect my pads. They could be lost in the post for all I know and I could wait forever and they just won't come.

I just wish I knew what was happening.

Also, since I emailed him he has had time to make competitions to win a watch and all that but still no reply to my email.

Yeh, I wouldn't mind if he was just to reply to my email saying that i will get them soon. Its just he made a big speech earlier in this topic about how everything will be sent out fast and emails will be answered the same day.

Now I have no idea when to expect my pads. They could be lost in the post for all I know and I could wait forever and they just won't come.

I just wish I knew what was happening.

Also, since I emailed him he has had time to make competitions to win a watch and all that but still no reply to my email.

Same here, i've emailed him a few times now still no reply. Am now considering canceling the order and going else where. How long would it take to get a refund though!

I'm not sure.

I payed with paypal (think it might be the only way you can pay actually) and my dad says something like you have to contact paypal within 28 days or something if there is a problem.

I have already been waiting for 19 days so if i haven't heard anything in a weeks time I'm going to have to cancel the order.

There is no need to open up any dispute with paypal, you will get your item(s)... eventually.

Although it shouldn't be me telling your this and you should definitely have had a response to your email.