Post A Picture Of Your Pets.

bigamac

Bit of a bump.

My new royal python, Scud :)

Bad photos cos I didnt want use the flash on my phone and stress him out whilst feeding, will get better ones later.

Dont worry about using a flash with constrictors or most snakes for that matter....could never disturbe them with a flash

and by the looks of it its eating a grown on pinkie :)

Edited by Dave Anscombe

Is it eating a mole?

Not even close ;)

baby mouse im guessing

Alittle warmer

LOL thats what I thought. Looks pretty massive for a baby mouse.

Closer

Dont worry about using a flash with constrictors or most snakes for that matter....could never disturbe them with a flash

and by the looks of it its eating a grown on pinkie :)

Tis a rat pup :)

Normally I would use the flash but as he had been taken out of his lovely warm breeding room, stuck in a small tub and bounced around in the car for an hour and then introduced to a strange environment full of new smells of geckos and snakes I wanted to give him a least stressfull meal I could - seemed to work :D

His name is Renfield

n812125595_5621656_5198.jpg

That cat knows what he wants :D

forteh what you need in your life are more arboreal herpitiles

much more interesting :)

clutch of chinease water dragons should hatch with in 2/3 weeks :)

pm me if youd fancy some

i can alo build coustom made vivs.

Get all my lighting from a warehouse in essex

Actually i can get just about any reptile and accesories from there through a connection in kent

Was offerd a pair of fiji banded iguanas for $2.500 instead of the normal 5000 jobbo......so tempted to sell everythingi have :(

My green iguana ziggy....lol old old pic DSC05087.jpg

Edited by Dave Anscombe

forteh what you need in your life are more arboreal herpitiles

much more interesting :)

clutch of chinease water dragons should hatch with in 2/3 weeks :)

pm me if youd fancy some

i can alo build coustom made vivs.

Get all my lighting from a warehouse in essex

Actually i can get just about any reptile and accesories from there through a connection in kent

Was offerd a pair of fiji banded iguanas for $2.500 instead of the normal 5000 jobbo......so tempted to sell everythingi have :(

I would love some GTPs, far more advanced than I have experience though so another time, next snake Im looking to get a BRB :)

My gf is more on the lizard side, particularly cresties :)

I build my own vivs anyways but thanks for the offer :D

Dont suppose you can get habistat stats for cheap can you? Particularly pulsestats ;)

habistats should always be used for shure.....il have to look into what i can get.

but i get pretty much anything cheap :) normaly half the price as most good reptile shops sell them for

Green tree pythons are not has hard to keep and even breed as u may think ;)

If you can get some prices on habistat pulses then it would be appreciated :)

I know theyre not that hard to keep but Ive only been herping since december so its all a pretty steep learning curve :D

Start small with a corn, now got a royal and hopefully a BRB as said; Im not too interested in keeping the big snakes (burms/retics) as I would like to be able to handle them safely without having to have someone there, might possibly look at getting a dwarf BCI/BCC at some point aswell.

Do you frequent RFUK?

If you can get some prices on habistat pulses then it would be appreciated :)

I know theyre not that hard to keep but Ive only been herping since december so its all a pretty steep learning curve :D

Start small with a corn, now got a royal and hopefully a BRB as said; Im not too interested in keeping the big snakes (burms/retics) as I would like to be able to handle them safely without having to have someone there, might possibly look at getting a dwarf BCI/BCC at some point aswell.

Do you frequent RFUK?

i am indeed on reptile forum uk :P

beein in to my reps for a good 10 years easily :)

sold most of my collection a few years back due to a ummmmmm dark patch in my life....and could no longer care for my self let alone all my little and not so little ones.

Edited by Dave Anscombe

i am indeed on reptile forum uk :P

beein in to my reps for a good 10 years easily :)

sold most of my collection a few years back due to a ummmmmm dark patch in my life....and could no longer care for my self let alone all my little and not so little ones.

Who are you then? :P

Thats a shame, I couldnt bear to let mine go right now :(

forteh i can get the pulsestats for 25 quid......600W should be plenty :)

on rfuk im dave anscombe although i never use it anymore ........dont have time for reptiles theese days wish i did .

Hmm may have to acquire some off you at some point :)

Matstats are all well and good but particularly crap at actually holding a steady temperature, think the pulses only come with 600w limit, more than enough though.

Anyways, enough about thermostats, who else has pets?

Your dog is missing a front leg.. :unsure:

She's Missing a tail aswell, we got her from a rescue home when she was a few months old, they'd cut off her tail :( And then a few months after we had her she ran into the road and had to have it amputated, shes fine now, it's as if she never had 4 :ermm: Walks on her back legs a lot of the time :P