Post A Picture Of Your Pets.

bigamac

My cats would claw my face off if I tried to give them a bath.

Our cat was fairly meowy when bathing it, but it didnt really try and claw me too much, and afterwards, when it realised wed actually helped it, it was really affectionate, and now doesnt really give a toss about being stuck in the bath.

We had a Golden Labrador who lived till he was 18, near on 19, and he didn't die of natural causes either; his back leg muscles were too weak to support him properly and he was deaf, so we determined it only humane to have him put down...

Awwwwwwwww :(

He looks sweet :).

I had an airedale terrier for about 2 weeks :(

2 hamsters one was a b*****d second was the most friendly little animal ever.

2 fish one nice one nasty, the nasty one kicked the nice one out of the bowl and killed it, then he went on and lived for 9-10 years.

I have no pictures though :(.

• 2 weeks later...

our two cats, bubbles & olive. brother and sister are rescue cats. lived under the couch in our kitchen for the first few months. very affectionate, however, still scared waaayyyyy too easily. poor babies..........

here's bubbles.......

post-22200-1241234947_thumb.jpg

and olive.........

post-22200-1241234918_thumb.jpg

Edited by lewisdaly

James.jpg

My old cat James, chose him when I was 4 and named him after the number 5 engine from Thomas the Tank (I always wanted a red cat...), had to have him put down when his kidneys failed when I was 20 and I don't think I've ever been so gutted :

He went missing for a week at one point and came back with a bloody mess the size of a golf ball for an eye, hence only having one eye, he was pretty scabby looking - he was actually just plain white but was always filthy as f**k :P

Edited by Jolfa

• 2 weeks later...