Strange Things You've Come Across...

Jitters

I've come accross a man hoovering the path outside a pub before...

not as random as you may think... on an average weekend, how many fag butts do you think are thrown on the path from patrons of that pub? it is the pubs responsibility to clear these up, hence the hoover.

not as random as you may think... on an average weekend, how many fag butts do you think are thrown on the path from patrons of that pub? it is the pubs responsibility to clear these up, hence the hoover.

Ben Cox, you're required to pay 1 fun point to TF.

We'd rather imagine some idiot hoovering a sidewalk for no good reason.

:P

i think i remember seeing some knicker in a shrub birmingham city centre ,these knickers had some blood in the groin region.that was lovely

Speaking of which, anyone remember the skid-ridden undies in the back of Scopse's van/ Fatty's camera bag?

Edited by Marvin the Martian

• 2 weeks later...

On my usual route home from riding I go past a car transporter (you know the breakdown ones that have a large cab and then a ramped back which can accommodate one car).

This is quite an old and beat up example of a car transporter but is still used day in and day out, and today I saw the owner getting in it, it has one built in step to climb up into the cab.

However due to the age and state of the transporter, when the bloke put his weight on the step it broke away from the cab (due to the rust and corrosion on it) and he fell to the floor, such a funny sight, now he's not getting into that cab properly again!

EDIT: Reading above I remembered a good one, a couple of years ago on a wall that I used to ride at regularly I found a dead squirrel, thought nothing of it until I came back the next day and found a little cross made for it out of bamboo canes and someone had printed out a little poem for it, I even have pictures.

dsc05608.jpg

dsc05609.jpg

Edited by Captain Scarlet

When I was in my late teens, I used to cycle race. I was out training one day with a friend in North Wales and we were descending a local hill called the Horseshoe pass. Now this road descends from 1300ft in about 2 miles and it's possible to hit 40+ mph and overtake cars and coaches on the way down. So I'm going down at full pelt and there is a cattle grid 2 thirds of the way down, which is always best to bunnyhop at speed. As I'm concentrating on this, I clear the grid, look up and a sheep has wandered into the road! Granted, not an unusual sight in rural Wales, but I'm flying on a rather light cycle at great speed. For a split second, time seemed to freeze, she was looking at me, I was looking at her. I made the choice to swerve to the right, so did the sheep, right into my back wheel. Unbelievably, I managed to hold the bike up until stopping at the roadside, looked round and the sheep had gone. My freind who was following saw the collision, he said the sheep hit the deck, sprang up and charged off up the road. The only damage to my bike was a slightly buckled rim ( ahh... Mavic!) and some blood and wool on my spokes.

Speaking of which, anyone remember the skid-ridden undies in the back of Scopse's van/ Fatty's camera bag?

They weren't even skid ridden, she just shat herself while I was sexing her, by the way does anyone know for sure whose whiper blades on there van me an Fish stuck those skanky wench pants on?

Saw a tramp, like a PROPER tramp phucking a phat girl in Birmingham once. She had an 18th bday balloon. All we could hear is a faint *slap slap slap*. Yeah, she was on top. I saw his dick. Not a good day for me.

Good old birmingham, where abouts were they?!

• 2 weeks later...

Not something found on a ride, but terribly odd. Sorry for the long story. I found it a bit comical, initially.

So I roll down to this church near my house to practice on this dippy little concrete block. Having a bit of fun, I guess, and this guy on a Harley motorbike (obviously some kind of "outlaw biker") comes around the bend and cruises across the small grass field and parks his noisy piece of crap right where I was riding.

Says something, but I couldn't hear him over the exhaust pipes. I say yeah or something neutral like that. He just sits there. So I just sit there. How odd. I'm wondering if he's gonna try and hit on me or something like that. Oh boy...

I ask him where he's rolling in from. He points southward, "from over that-a-way" he replies. I crack a smile. That was lame. He has some kinda gangland biker patches on his back, but never did make them out. They were in that fake all-caps calligraphy that's hard to read. I wasn't exactly going to stare at him either.

Soooo.... where you headed, I ask.

"I go wherever the wind takes me". (that's what they teach you in outlaw biker class, I think)

HA! Seems I've met Clichéman™!

I'm sure he saw me roll my eyes.

So he sat there for a long time. So did I. Fiiiinalllly, he gets up and walks around a bit. I keep an eye on him because you never know and now I'm really beginning to wonder what this is all about. He makes his way under the bridge for a while. I figured it was to take a leak or something, but he didn't seem to be the type of guy to worry much about manners.

DING DING DING! But then it all clicked.

Apparently I was totally ruining his 'pickup'. :o I'll guess someone stashed some hefty drugs (I'll guess) under there somewhere.

Uh oh! So, before I get shot, I roll up to the church and do not much of anything in hopes that he'd go away without incident.

It was all so clear now. Why he made a beeline for that spot. The vague answers and odd behavior. Waiting for me to be off. I must have made that guy pretty nervous (before I got spooked and left the area) He was probably plotting on what to do with my corpse if anything went bad. He finally rode off, thank goodness!

Edited by Tappets

• 1 month later...
I found a draw when i was about 7 and proceeded to eat it with my friend :lol:

We call them draws down this end too. Power to the people!

Not something found on a ride, but terribly odd. Sorry for the long story. I found it a bit comical, initially.

So I roll down to this church near my house to practice on this dippy little concrete block. Having a bit of fun, I guess, and this guy on a Harley motorbike (obviously some kind of "outlaw biker") comes around the bend and cruises across the small grass field and parks his noisy piece of crap right where I was riding.

Says something, but I couldn't hear him over the exhaust pipes. I say yeah or something neutral like that. He just sits there. So I just sit there. How odd. I'm wondering if he's gonna try and hit on me or something like that. Oh boy...

I ask him where he's rolling in from. He points southward, "from over that-a-way" he replies. I crack a smile. That was lame. He has some kinda gangland biker patches on his back, but never did make them out. They were in that fake all-caps calligraphy that's hard to read. I wasn't exactly going to stare at him either.

Soooo.... where you headed, I ask.

"I go wherever the wind takes me". (that's what they teach you in outlaw biker class, I think)

HA! Seems I've met Clichéman™!

I'm sure he saw me roll my eyes.

So he sat there for a long time. So did I. Fiiiinalllly, he gets up and walks around a bit. I keep an eye on him because you never know and now I'm really beginning to wonder what this is all about. He makes his way under the bridge for a while. I figured it was to take a leak or something, but he didn't seem to be the type of guy to worry much about manners.

DING DING DING! But then it all clicked.

Apparently I was totally ruining his 'pickup'. :o I'll guess someone stashed some hefty drugs (I'll guess) under there somewhere.

Uh oh! So, before I get shot, I roll up to the church and do not much of anything in hopes that he'd go away without incident.

It was all so clear now. Why he made a beeline for that spot. The vague answers and odd behavior. Waiting for me to be off. I must have made that guy pretty nervous (before I got spooked and left the area) He was probably plotting on what to do with my corpse if anything went bad. He finally rode off, thank goodness!

Phuck me, your an action hero!

Edited by trial-biker-ryan