Is It Illegal To Cycle Drunk?

Ollie Histon

Don't try riding at your own house party to drunk to try and impress the women, it ends in a broken bench press bench, and your pride in shatters.

Similarly don't try riding a brakeless Vinco in a British Legion club whilst being too inebriated to walk...

I'm pretty sure the police round here wouldn't care if you were just on cyclepaths/ not being a nuisance. I've done it a few times, but have no memories of it :lol:

That was the most fun ive ever had, we ended up getting a train to the town and going to a club. Took me two hours to bike home what should have been a 15 minute journey because i was giving a girl a croggy in the pissing down rain and fell off around 10 times. Brilliant fun.

road a couple times drunk, was coming home from party with mate and he road into a bus stop as i kept on riding laughing my head off whislt riding still i road into a lampost we ended up just laying on the floor laughing at each other took us about 2 hours to get 5-6 miles.

cant say i like it riding wasted on a trials bike though

• 5 weeks later...
I think it's kinda police descretion? As in they could find something to do you for if they wanted (lights, reflectors, drunk and disorderly etc).

But it makes playing drunken shark attack along the way alot harder :(

EDIT: I once rode head on into a lampost when drunkenly riding home :lol:

I did that when sober.

A mate of mine had a 3.5K roadie and got samshed one night and come off about three time, f**ked himself up and the bike was completely fooked lol.

Also did you know you can get caught speeding and a fine or penalty can be given, especially in America.

Gave a mate a backie about 4 miles home yesterday when a bit drunk, was sooo fun.

We were aero tucking down hills etc, did about 30 down some of them.

I also did a 180 to half halfcab to feet in my smallish living room on saturday night, drunk.

Quarter cab, moran.

Gave a mate a backie about 4 miles home yesterday when a bit drunk, was sooo fun.

We were aero tucking down hills etc, did about 30 down some of them.

I also did a 180 to half halfcab to feet in my smallish living room on saturday night, drunk.

I love reading you're posts. :lol:

Aero tucking lol brilliant.