Video Of Messing Around Riding Trials In The Garden

Katkin

Here is a short video of my family messing around riding trials in our back garden. I am not in it as I havn't got my mod built yet.

Just a fun couple of days when the rain stopped.

In this video:

Matt my bloke, Curtis,Owain my kids and video played out by Nick Patience (Idlhans)

Music: Grazed Knees by Snow Patrol.

Messing around in the garden.

Kat xx

Edited by Katkin

Here is a short video of my family messing around riding trials in our back garden. I am not in it as I havn't got my mod built yet.

Just a fun couple of days when the rain stopped.

In this video:

Matt my bloke, Curtis,Owain my kids and video played out by Nick Patience (Idlhans)

Music: Grazed Knees by Snow Patrol.

Messing around in the garden.

Kat xx

Kat xx

Thanks for your nice replies.

Curtis is really into riding his bike and seems to me he was born with wheels.

He'll try anything pretty much, and usually pulls it off.

Owains pretty good too but not so into trials, so he doesn't ride so much, I havn't got pictures of him trackstanding and going on balance beams but he can pretty much ride along anything he can fit his tyre on, that bike is too big for him really so maybe a mod for him too.

Having said that he's gonna be bigger than me in no time.

He's off to Comp. school today so will probably get into it more, he's bound to meet more trials riders there.

Anyway glad you liked it.

Seabass:- If you were a girl we would adopt you but unfortunately three men in the house is bad enough- :giggle:

Kat xx

Really liked that alot, good to see the family all riding like that.

What would have made the video amazing, if you had your husband playing the drums at the start then get him to play for three minutes or so and use then druming for the actually song.:)

But hey, I really liked it. Well done.

Nicks not her husband Jack, that'l be me- :lol:

I tried playing Curtis's drums and it was comedy, I was shit, maybe Kath will put a clip in her next vid :o .

Nicks a mate of ours and an all round top bloke- :lol:

He makes some really good music though, and rides trials too. He's on here (Idlehands).

It's really good being all into trials cos there are less arguments about what to do on the weekend.

Probably gonna start going to comps next year, I think, that should be fun, especially the bit with me coming last/falling off- :lol:

Matt