The Dark Lord Rides! (antitron 4)

sayshell

Your pretty good man, I know you probably hate hearing this but if you got a BMX I could see you making some real epic videos! I'm not trying to bash you or anything, but I have to ask out of curiosity, whats the appeal to you about dressing the way you do and such? Are you actually a satanist or something or do you just like to stand out of the crowed?

I think if you actually did some trials on that bike, incorporating the moves you already do, it would be amazing.

However as it is, most of it was just endless spinning where you appeared to achieve little except rotation on the spot. If maybe you tried moving up and down obstacles whilst spinning like this it would entertain more people but your literally spinning around on curbs for alot of that

Your pretty good man, I know you probably hate hearing this but if you got a BMX I could see you making some real epic videos! I'm not trying to bash you or anything, but I have to ask out of curiosity, whats the appeal to you about dressing the way you do and such? Are you actually a satanist or something or do you just like to stand out of the crowed?

actually im christian, finding non-satanic black metal is hard lol but their is some...

I have a lot of social confidence, I never got the point of jeans, they weigh a billion pounds and restrict your movement 1000% I normally ride in pajamas. I thought a costume would contribute to the the video section this year so i sewed it. I am not a fan of sports and I don't care as much about functionality as style . In the past I tried capes and robes but they get stuck in the tire. I dress pretty normal in real life well like sweat pants/pajamas normal.

I think if you actually did some trials on that bike, incorporating the moves you already do, it would be amazing.

However as it is, most of it was just endless spinning where you appeared to achieve little except rotation on the spot. If maybe you tried moving up and down obstacles whilst spinning like this it would entertain more people but your literally spinning around on curbs for alot of that

this is why i need a custom frame. I need a couple small modifications to make my bike more 3d compatible. As it is I can run a streety set up or a pure trials set up. But I can't make both work at the same time. Well I can but I just need to change a few small things.

atcherly

Seriously?

Riding was preety impressive, I enjoyed it. I just felt sometimes you tried to hard to get that last spin in so it didn't look as fluid? Like one manual to 360 would have looked awesome, but when you try and pop another in it's preety cool, but just looks like your forcing it to much.

Perfect example was when you did the manual on that rock to 360, first time you did 2 360's or something and it looked alright, second time you just did the one out and it looked sooo much smoother and less forced.

Keep it up thou, an f**k the 'get a BMX' quote, ride what you want, it's your money.

Acctually Loved That, Awesome Music And Awesome Riding. Think You Might Give Danny Mac A Run For His Money(Y)

Keep It Up (Y):):D

What. The. f**k? De-validation ahoy!

You can definitely ride a bike dude! Would be good to see a bit of trials in there though, some of the lines were pretty sweet - would love to be able to manual like that! Soo controlled.