Honda's On The Trials Forum

isitafox

Pah Uk spec, need an import. Front end is much better also slightly faster.

Edit: I sound like a nobhead, its a sweet teg! Its clean as funk!

I know but Insurance is even worse on an import, I thought group 18 at 21yrs was enough for me. I know a lad who's got about 4 imports, put all good bits on 1 an uses it for trackdays an stuff. That is fast!

Saw you on Saturday Simon, didn't get a really good look at the car as I was going the other way but your Civic is unmistakable!!

Really? Where was you as i've not gone far in it at all lol.

whats the crack with the steering wheel. looks like it should be higher?

It's a quick release steering wheel. Put it like that to show it's quick release function.

In order (I think)...

1989 Honda CR-X Si

1989 Honda Accord

1990 Honda CR-X 16v

1990 Honda CR-X SiR

1991 Honda CR-X SiR

1989 Honda Prelude

1988 Honda Ballade

1990 Honda Shuttle GL

1998 Honda Integra Type R

1991 Honda Civic GL

1990 Honda CR-X Si

2005 Honda S2000...

s2k.jpg

Excuse the shitty compact camera picture.

Si, I'm not having a go or being a penis, an I know you have said the cambers not staying like that, but you are having a fair old bit of neg camber on there.

How are you going to go on when its got the b20/whatever else it was your fitting? Surely the handling is appauling like that? Or will it just be a straight line rocket?

Si, I'm not having a go or being a penis, an I know you have said the cambers not staying like that, but you are having a fair old bit of neg camber on there.

How are you going to go on when its got the b20/whatever else it was your fitting? Surely the handling is appauling like that? Or will it just be a straight line rocket?

K20 my son :P

Honda never done a 2l b series :)

Yo simon what are those rims you have? i have some rare black racing rims at the mo. But ive gone turbo and my rims dont fit over 282 disc's and crv calipers.

American rims. XXR, formerly known as Sportmax. Not many sets in the UK at all. :)

Was a passenger in parents Fiesta, we were visiting friends in Worthing you were driving out of Worthing on Broadwater Road around the bridge that crosses the railway.

Haha oh, how random! Cheers dude. :)

Nah, good engine mounts and a maybe a erm "radius bar", can't remember the proper name for it over here haha. Those should hopefully go a way to getting the power down. :)

There's also the B20z, difference is the compression, the z being higher if I remember rightly.

What our friend probably meant to say is that Honda never produced a 2litre B-series vtec engine... ;)

Correct. B20Z is 30bhp more and as mentioned, higher compression. I'll be going B20B though as it's cheaper and only difference between B and Z are the pistons, of which i already have 11.8:1 pistons sitting waiting to go in. :)

Whack a B16/B18 head on (i'm going B16 with B18c cams, or full b18c head), B20 block with some oil flow upgrades, other internal upgrades like ARP head bolts, rod bolts, etc etc etc and i'll hopefully be in the 210bhp range.