Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2

Boswell

One of the staff at Gamestation is going get killed lol, 2 people had bought their old xbox's in a few days ago and had all the data transfered to super elite consoles. The guy behind the till didn't know this and sold them both to some random people lmao

they're also selling new mics which don't go to your mouth, they go round your neck and theres 2 pads that press on your throat and get the sound from there

I pre-ordered it from Tesco because they said i would get it on release and that it will be dispatched directly from supplier. It's supposedly been dispatched, but if it's not here soon, i'm not gonna be happy.

I had about 5 friends online last night playing it, was that from Tesco? I heard they released it two days early?

Only game chat is daft. I suppose they had to f**k it up somehow.

No bothering this time. No dedicated servers for the PC so that means cheaters galore as you cant kick etc. Absolute wank, infinity ward buggered it this time. Some people got their PC versions sent a week early, but infinity ward wouldnt let the serials work until the release date. Useless.

Just picked it up from morrisons for £25 :lol:

Pretty intense so far. Liking it much more than World of War

Oh wow. I was going to avoid Bristol Mall but they have a Morrison's there, and if you only just got it i might have a chance. AS IT BLOODY FOUR ALMOST WITH NO GAME STILL, TESCO WANK.

[edit]

OTT, sorry. But least i beat the swear filter.

Edited by eskimo

Went to Sainsbury's this evening and they had sold out :(

Does anyone know if the low price is going to stay low?

Of course, at that price! I went around lunch and they said they are getting more in the morning, so gonna get there early, or at least try to if I can get up.