Czar 24"

Adrian J

i just hate the way that the 24" inch scene is to be honest. why cant people try something new and have a frame with no seat?

Haha this is brilliant. When you are over 20 or have been riding trials for over 5 years you might understand better. Most people go to 24 to try something new and get away from doing the same moves which they have longs since mastered

Haha this is brilliant. When you are over 20 or have been riding trials for over 5 years you might understand better. Most people go to 24 to try something new and get away from doing the same moves which they have longs since mastered

I couldnt agree more! its nice to get back to a proper bike , not to mention going for a ride with th missus with no saddle aint much fun either ;)

24 just opens up a few doors that are closed to tgs type bikes , more options .

i love my 24 , but i still like my stock too.

x

Very true that. Undoubtedly a 24" TGS frame would be nice for some and I'm sure that sooner or later something like that will be made. But as quoted above, 24" bikes are targeted at the more able riders who look at trials more maturely than mod riding TGS lovers.

I enjoyed the fact that he was suggesting Deng didn't make 'proper' trialsy stuff. If that was the case, our warehouse would now instantaneously be pretty bare.

In related news, the Echo 24 rides nicer than any Inspired I've ridden bar one...