New Zhi's

Jason222

Haha Hydroxx and echo

Not really. These frames are fairly unique as far as ZHI's history goes. One might think Hydroxx when one looks at the Z3R, but if you compare it to the Hydroxx 2 they're nothing alike. I don't see where you're going with the B5R looking like an echo? Looks more like a Sky frame from everything behind the headtube.

large_hydroxx226bike3.jpg

2009121944451951.jpg

Edited by Jason222

Not really. These frames are fairly unique as far as ZHI's history goes. One might think Hydroxx when one looks at the Z3R, but if you compare it to the Hydroxx 2 they're nothing alike. I don't see where you're going with the B5R looking like an echo? Looks more like a Sky frame from everything behind the headtube.

large_hydroxx226bike3.jpg

2009121944451951.jpg

yeah true, but u must admit that the drop outs from new zhi are same as on hydrox, and more drilled.

i rather like the zhi with the bionic rear end, i think i`ll look better.

cheers

post-13242-1261578031_thumb.jpg

post-13242-1261578067_thumb.jpg

Edited by bogdan_vtt

yeah true, but u must admit that the drop outs from new zhi are same as on hydrox, and more drilled.

cheers

yeah, that's pretty much all that's similar though. I mean, there's only so many ways to make a trials frame...

I agree with the bionic dropout thing. Although I'd prefer dob dropouts, they're similar again, but even more minimalist.

cf095d80a8702b326faa084a1c311551.jpg

cheers

Look again at those drop outs guys, they are not the same!

The Zhi ones actually look as if they are of better quality compared to the koxx ones that look like they have been cast!

Edited by Walleee

Those cranks are going to be about as torsionally stiff as a piece of overcooked spaghetti...

i rode the bike of the main zhi rider when i was in china, he had thoses cranks and they felt pretty stiff to me, even though i couldnt do to much as the brakes are the wrong way for me, im sure the the bionic bike has his parts