Films!?

ogre

hannibal.

red dragon.

Seen Hannibal, thought it was good but nothing on Silence of the Lambs.

Red Dragon is already waiting. I was thinking more along the lines of similar stuff, but not in the same series.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched "American beauty" and "the lovely bones"

Quite liked them, not really into them sort of films usually either

Wasn't a fan of the lovely bones, luckily my missus wasn't either so won't have to sit through that again!

Anyone seen Solomon Kane? Watched it the other night and thought it was quality!

I really want to see that but not sure what the plot is.

I really want to see it.

A dude has the ability to get into other people's dreams.

This makes him very valuable alive because he can get into dreams and learn people's secrets through them, thus giving anyone who knows the secrets an edge.

It also makes him valuable dead because he can get into dreams and learn people's secrets through them, thus people want to kill him so he can't do it.

One time, a dude offers him the chance to have an ordinary life, providing he completes a task. The task is what they call inception, where rather than reading someone's secrets in the dream, he plants something in there instead.

I really want to see it.

A dude has the ability to get into other people's dreams.

This makes him very valuable alive because he can get into dreams and learn people's secrets through them, thus giving anyone who knows the secrets an edge.

It also makes him valuable dead because he can get into dreams and learn people's secrets through them, thus people want to kill him so he can't do it.

One time, a dude offers him the chance to have an ordinary life, providing he completes a task. The task is what they call inception, where rather than reading someone's secrets in the dream, he plants something in there instead.

Sounds pretty simular to an old 80's movie called 'Dreamscape' i think where gifted individuals had the ability to enter someone else's dreams.

The Diving Bell And The Butterfly.

BBC iPlayer Link - http://beta.bbc.co.u..._the_Butterfly/

I'm normally into your regular action/shooting/car-chase/teach-kids-how-to-be-an-awesome-band/comedy films, but it came on the other night, it was late, and I settled for it.

It's probably one of the most though provoking and emotionally stirring films I've seen in forever.

Synopsis: Poignant drama telling the real-life story of a man left paralysed in the prime of his life who went on to show incredible reserves of spiritual strength to author his memoirs. The editor of France's Elle magazine, Jean-Dominique Bauby was struck down in his 40s by a stroke that left him unable to move a muscle, yet did not affect his mental reflexes. He went on to write his autobiography just by blinking patterns - the only physical activity he could still perform - which followed an alphabetical code.

If you know anyone who's feeling uninspired, show it to them. I was awe-struck :D

BBC iPlayer Link - http://beta.bbc.co.u..._the_Butterfly/

I'm normally into your regular action/shooting/car-chase/teach-kids-how-to-be-an-awesome-band/comedy films, but it came on the other night, it was late, and I settled for it.

It's probably one of the most though provoking and emotionally stirring films I've seen in forever.

Synopsis: Poignant drama telling the real-life story of a man left paralysed in the prime of his life who went on to show incredible reserves of spiritual strength to author his memoirs. The editor of France's Elle magazine, Jean-Dominique Bauby was struck down in his 40s by a stroke that left him unable to move a muscle, yet did not affect his mental reflexes. He went on to write his autobiography just by blinking patterns - the only physical activity he could still perform - which followed an alphabetical code.

If you know anyone who's feeling uninspired, show it to them. I was awe-struck :D

What's with the intense use of fonts?

I know it's lame when people say "the book is better than the film". But it seriously is, the film moves really slowly - I found it really boring! What's more the book is really short, you can easily read it in less time than it takes to watch the film :P

I know it's lame when people say "the book is better than the film". But it seriously is, the film moves really slowly - I found it really boring! What's more the book is really short, you can easily read it in less time than it takes to watch the film :P

Haha, I'm getting the book and film bundle from Amazon as soon as I get some money :D

I was really chilled out, so I may have been more patient when I was watching it :P

Literally just finished watching the new A Team movie at work and it's brilliant.

Anyone old enough to remember it on tv in the 80's don't worry, it lives upto the tv series and is definately worth a watch.

May even go to the cinema to watch it now!