A New Bike Which Isn'T Actually So New..

Hi all,

I cant believe i've never posted on this forum after all these years but better late than never.

Back in the day i finally got a bike i was 100% happy with and then stupidly decided to jack trials in and flog the bike....

Just the other day after thinking i need to get some skills back i had a look for a nice trials bike and to my amazement one of the first one's i spotted just so happened to be my old bike with every last component exactly the same as i left it!

I couldn't let the opportunity slide and went and picked it up. Here she is.

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00778_2.jpg

Looks like an old Pashley steed you've got there. How long ago did you quit riding before being reunited with your beloved steed?

It sure is. I purchased this thing new when they were first released, preordered it after hanging around the Pashley stand all day drooling at the Bikeshow. Maybe 2004?

Sold up around 3 years ago but now everyone's buying new bikes again and i'm over the moon this thing came about, couldnt have worked out better!

Eastwood ehy? I'm only from Kirkby so I'd be very willing to pop over sometime for a ride, providing theres actually much to ride in eastwood?

Yep, i'm hiding in the wood. There's a few area's to ride that aint to bad.

I'll have to see when people can make an appearance and keep you posted.

+1 on the loving your bike. So unlikely to find it, as well as in the exact same spec you sold it in!

I'm actually coming up to Eastwood for a day at the end of April to meet with some guys from Raleigh - could possibly bring the bike up too and have a hop about for a couple of hours.

Nice bike! I used to have one too.

med_gallery_44_7_1098209225.jpg

Nice to see another one! Can i ask how it's life came to an end? Any weak points?

I see they treated you to the reynolds decals on the seat stays. Some Forgetful fellow must have stickered mine up.

I wonder how many were made... I can just about make out the number 009 underneath my bb.

Makes a good change to see a a nice steel frame on here for once. I used to love those Pashleys, imo miles better looking than any of the current frames out there!

Yep, I officially love steel weather it be my trials frame, DJ frame or xc bike. Keep it real.

+1 on the loving your bike. So unlikely to find it, as well as in the exact same spec you sold it in!

I'm actually coming up to Eastwood for a day at the end of April to meet with some guys from Raleigh - could possibly bring the bike up too and have a hop about for a couple of hours.

My jaw dropped when i saw each and every last component exactly the same as i left it and not even one extra battle scar. A ride at the end of april sounds good.