Dream Day In Your Dream Car Or A Day With Her.

Simpson

69 members have voted

1. 1. Either or

• Car
    • Woman

Your dream car nothing on the roads, no speeding tickets, no-one to hurt and no concequences for crashing it.

Or a day with your dream girl with her willing to do anything for you

Discuss

Edited by Simpson

I'm torn...

Yea... its almost 4am I'm bored as f**k and I was just thinking exactly the same thing... its a hard decision but I think I'd probably take the car.... but surely that's pretty damn sad! hahaha

Surely once you've had sex with the dream girl, its all over? I personally would take the car, and take the girl with me :P

Like I said to a girl the other day, I get FAR more of an adreniline rush from REALLY pushing a car than I do from sex. Sure, it doesn't "feel" as nice, but it lasts a lot longer, and gives a great deal more satisfaction!

Spending all day in bed with a girl is one of the things i miss most about being in a relationship. And i don't mean shagging the whole time.

I miss my mini, driving it was so much fun, didn't even have to go fast. Obviously not my dream car, but my gf wasn't my dream girl :P

Woman all the way.

Sure, it doesn't "feel" as nice, but it lasts a lot longer, and gives a great deal more satisfaction!

your clearly doing it wrong then...

as if you get to go for a rag in an old scooby an take it down to a nice long sweeping fireroad bend and manage to get it to slide round, front corner about 6 inches from the apex,bit of opposite lock as you just let off for a split second for her to straighten up on exit, then that feels every bit as nice..

in all seriousness it all depends what you talking about, if your on about taking a "dream " car (i.e the usual lambo,ferrari generic supercar crap) for a drive round manchester city centre for a day so every one can look and think "gee, hes a rich c*nt". then id choose 20 minutes with a moderately attractive ex over that. But if your talking about giving me a day in say hafren forest, with a couple of group N or WRC spec cars. an that girl would have to be something special, an know the colonels secret blend of herbs an spices for cooking s meal first, before id even consider sleeping with her.

What if your dream girl happens to own a nice car? Best of both worlds?

The car is the safer bet... and you wouldn't miss it too much after the day was over. With the girl the next day would be depressing.