Sorted, Thanks!

Akira_Shock!

Long and low stem, something like the 07 Echo Team stems.

A longer wheelbase bike e.g. the 04 Zoo! Python, 07 GU Typhoon.

Tyre pressures are more down to personal preference.

Same with the rise of bars.

The lower the bike is the more preload you can get with the bike, so technically you should be able to go higher.

Long and low stem, something like the 07 Echo Team stems.

A longer wheelbase bike e.g. the 04 Zoo! Python, 07 GU Typhoon.

Tyre pressures are more down to personal preference.

Same with the rise of bars.

The lower the bike is the more preload you can get with the bike, so technically you should be able to go higher.

You MUST be having a laugh, long and low is the complete opposite of what you want. You want short and high i.e. what bmx's have, which is a stem which basically doesn't go forward and bars which reach ten miles in the air.

I've thought about doing this more than once BUT major problems like the rear wheel being 19" so not being able to get any tyres which aren't seriously wide in...ermm not really any suitable frames etc

Be sweet if a mini inspired came out

20" bikes pretty much never really feel all that streety. Sayshell doesn't really do that much BMXy stuff, in that most of his riding seems to consist of manuals to 180 and full cabs. For faster stuff, they're a bit poo just purely 'cos of your normal riding stance, plus the tyre choices you've got.

Something like a nice, high stem like the T-Master and a set of risers would probably give it a fairly BMXy type feel though, then just some harder tyre pressures. There's not much you can do, but that should help.

So how's it done? I've got a 24 and a mod, but wanting to try and experiment to see if its possbile to streetify my 20". What can I do ?

-higher tyre pressure

-Higher angled stem?

-Shorter reach stem?

-higher bar?

-more stackers?

Would a longer stem be bad? cos it seems the big angled stems all have super long reach... what would be a good stem for a streety mod u reckon?

zoopython.jpg

By street I mean like 24" style: Manuals, bunnyhops, 180s, 360s, flickiness all round

bmx?

ok im confused

EDIT : and how can you call anyone a retard, you seen your profile pic thing, gosh you look like a down syndrome

This is trials forum... you have to remember one thing. No one is normal on here! We all ride bikes without seats for god sake! :lol:

Edited by RossMcd

This is trials forum... you have to remember one thing. No one is normal on here! We all ride bikes without seats for god sake! :lol:

24" inspired style?

lol.

I dont see the point of a triton, though they are buff.