Ben Travis - Smalltown Boy

ben_travis

Right guys,

i have been doing a fair bit of filming in HD thanks to me pal greg wright. Finally got the first video out the way as i have found some more lines i want to do, but they might take some time perfecting*

I decided to go back to my less serious side of filming, editing, and music choice. I hope you all like it. Comments are very welcome. Insults are also welcome.

*note...this means i am not very good and need to learn to do things first time haha.

Anyway big thanks to - Tarty Bikes, Trialtech, TNN engineering, Speedrace

also i owe a beer to - greg for letting me pinch his HD camera and filming, towler for his laptop and his filming. cheers boys.

Anyway...video

Edited by ben_travis

Ive actually watched it on Facebook as Jack Meek has posted it up. I'll be honest with you Ben, I've hated every video you made after "the robots are coming". Loved the whole TGS/lines style of riding you have and that kinda went after that video.

But it's back in this video and its freaking awesome, proper brought a smile to my face :D The editing was spot on pal, the riding was effortless and smoothness doesn't bother me, but i guess that was an added feature :)

Song was awesome to pal, really went with your riding. Keep it up buddy :)

Danny.

Edited by Otacon

Must be something in the water up there.

Very underated rider.

Three things I cant grasp in my head because you just do them so easy but there of pretty big hight and distance

The up to front on-off too sidehop looked shockingly good and massive.

The dropgap too drop looked unreal.

The rolling gap worrys me the most, how you do them that smooth I cant work out at all.