Zoo Video 38

Neil Tunnicliffe

It's a bit frustrating to watch this. A blurry fish eye with a lots of dirt on it that's some of the worst I've seen, combined with some of the best trials riding you could find on the internet. God why?!?

It's like painting a Ferrari pink with a roller >_<

It's a bit frustrating to watch this. A blurry fish eye with a lots of dirt on it that's some of the worst I've seen, combined with some of the best trials riding you could find on the internet. God why?!?

It's like painting a Ferrari pink with a roller >_<

That was my biggest gripe to be fair. Sure, not everyone can afford the latest HD camera/editing suite but 10 seconds with a rag or even the bottom of your t-shirt really wouldn't hurt.

Aside from that, pretty monstrous as usual.

Been checking out some hd cameras so hopefully next one is in hd!

Neil t,

That would be awesome! You've gotta remember to make sure your computer is up to the chalenge as wel though, as HD editing really gives pc's a work out. Dual core for 720p and quad for 1080p.

That was.............. Amazingggggg.

Ive always loved your vids right from when you started riding for zoo :).

You n Damon Watson seem to be compeiting on who can pull of the biggest stuff. Like for example the clip when you gapped from the thin bollard to the wall to front damon did that on his recent vid but the bollard on his wasnt as thin lol.

Anyways keep it up!!!

I look forward to the 2011 pitbull Ooopsss :P

Andy