Tartybikes Out Of Stock

AndyZoo

Just wondering if theres anyone on the forum that will have a clue when Tartybikes should be getting the Onza Comp frame back in stock.

Been waiting like 2 weeks for one and it should be soon so if you know anything just pop a reply in cheers, Andy :)

Also a Echo SL freewheel.

Edited by AndyZoo

ProTip:

Why not email tartybikes and ask them, Pretty sure they're bound to know their own business far better than us?!

Phone them up or email them and ask.

Good idea on the e-mail part never thought and I think its a little late to ring them, different though if your thinking about ringing them tomorrow :)

Echo stuff should be in about 2 weeks or so - we placed an order with them ages ago (about 2 months or so), and it's finally getting sorted now after a load of delays and setbacks. So yeah, most Echo related stuff should be back in stock then I guess.

I have a feeling Onza are tweaking the Comp frame, so it might not be back in stock in it's previous form? Not 100% on that though, and I'm sure someone'll come in and correct that one way or the other soon...

Echo stuff should be in about 2 weeks or so - we placed an order with them ages ago (about 2 months or so), and it's finally getting sorted now after a load of delays and setbacks. So yeah, most Echo related stuff should be back in stock then I guess.

I have a feeling Onza are tweaking the Comp frame, so it might not be back in stock in it's previous form? Not 100% on that though, and I'm sure someone'll come in and correct that one way or the other soon...

Cheers buddie got any info if you will be getting the diamond rear rims in stock ?

Think they are making an onza comp 26" frame so you tarty guys will get more onza stuff in stock when that frame is made possibly?

If what you say is true mark, onza must be stupid as the comp is a great frame already!

Thought id bring it up as the title of this topic seems true wth koxx products.... but what has happened with koxx? hardly anything in stock and havent seen anything in agess, not having a go at tartybikes but theres no decent forks out either, i would love to buy a pair of try all 4 bolts again but they seem to have dissapered. Anyway just thought id ask here.... :)

Thanks

Chris