Bucket List :)

Sprog!

Kind of a depressing thread but, i'd want a super model girlfriend, garage full of super cars, billions of pounds in the bank or what ever currency we are using in the future and a massive house, either that or i'm fine living in the woods in whistler with loads of places to ride. Either is fine

aslong as i make someone happy and someone remembers me for something good i'll be happy

but i was thinking:

skydiving (Tandem = £260) :D there's my next birthday present

do something that matters

buy a plane and learn to fly it

eclipse would be good

and thats that

Err....

Become famous for whatever, i dont care

Pass most of my standard grades at credit level

Live to an eclipse i guess

Get a good, well paid job

Own a real nice car!

cant think of anything else, amazing thread idea though, i thought it was something to do with buckets haha

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Err....

Become famous for whatever, i dont care

Pass most of my standard grades at credit level

Live to an eclipse i guess

Get a good, well paid job

cant think of anything else, amazing thread idea though, i thought it was something to do with buckets haha

ooft passing standard grades at credit, for me that would of been a lifes achievement shame that never happened

What do you consider as meaningful?

That's the problem :P , I've always though along the lines of helping people like those people that go over to Africa and try and benefits the lives of children with AIDs and all that, although I'm pretty certain not that sort of person.

I suppose everything's meaningful. I always thought tv presenters are useless but then I suppose as sad as it is it provides old people company. And comedians cheer people up, musicians and sports people inspire people, politicians apparently try to help people...

I'm going nowhere with this

Edited by bikeperson45

Go to Japan, get another Integra, win at least 1 round of the nationals. Think thats enough to keep me going for now!

EDIT: Just read this one

Cover the whole side of a hill, in bail rap, or some sort of plastic sheet, gallons of lube and a hose pipe. should be a pretty slick waterslide there ;) MAHOOSIVE FUN!!!!!

Hell yes!!!

Edited by isitafox