Rich Pearson Heatsink Promo

Rich Pearson

New video shot at the Cligga Head and Wheal Kitty mine buildings in Cornwall to promote the amazing new Heatsink Yellow CNC pads which you can hear stopping me like a rock in this film. This video was also a test for my friend Moritz, who was experimenting with shooting different to usual subject matter, i.e. me :)

Heatsink Promo

Big thanks to Heatsink for taking me back on in 2011, and to all my other supporting sponsors this year.

Enjoy, all comments welcome.

Rich

Rich, this vid surpassed my expectations! Fantastic :) As I said on the HSB Facebook page, loving the slowed down close up sections and music. Excellent work!

Thanks as well for your feedback on the HSB hoodie design. I've been blown away by the positive feedback for many riders and I'm sure I can incorporate your personalisation suggestions!

Steve

New video shot at the Cligga Head and Wheal Kitty mine buildings in Cornwall to promote the Heatsink Yellow CNC pads. This video was also a test for my friend Moritz, who was experimenting with shooting different to usual subject matter, i.e. me :)

Heatsink Promo

Big thanks to Heatsink for taking me back on in 2011, and to all my other supporting sponsors this year.

Enjoy, all comments welcome.

Rich

Awesome vid mate, to go with an awesome days riding! lets do it again soon!

The riding and location was amazing. I'll be returning to Falmouth in the summer, the first time with my bike. Can imagine there must be some good riding up at Pendennis?

Theres a fair bit up Pendennis but we do generally have to go further afield to find good stuff, like Cligga or Wheal Kitty. Give us a shout when you're down!

Nice vid.

I don't suppose your mate got joe kamikaziing into that qaurter pipe thing?

Was a quality day!

I don't think so, but wish he had. Joe was on a mission that day, haha! I did love the cakes. They were good :)

Awesome! My only complaint is that you've gone back to your old style of sidehopping "to front".

I wouldn't say I have, just in some shots (near the end) I go to front because the wall I'm going onto isn't that high but is quite narrow (you can't actually see it in the video), but the bigger stuff like the first couple of big ones I just throw it up pretty much to two. Horses for courses!

Thanks to everyone for all the comments, really wanna get some more stuff on film of this quality out :) With about ten of my friends owning 7D's now, this is hopefully quite likely!

Cheers

Rich (and Moritz!)