What's Your Best Feeling In The World?

dann2707

When you are somewhere so truly amazing that you can't really think of a way to describe it that will do it justice.

I got a photo of mine. 5 in the morning watching the sun come up over the grand canyon. Felt like I was the only person in the world, work was a million miles away and I had nothing to worry about :)

33508_410852052986_772187986_4729832_1307459_n.jpg

Me and my mate were talking about this the other night. Instantly came to the conclusion that being close to death is an awesome feeling! - The fear, excitement, adrenaline, all rolled into one. Only really applies if you get out clean with no injuries...

Others also include: Manuel dream, driving about in summer, windows down, cool breeze through the window, good songs and mates to chill with. Long summer evening rides with good friends, having a laugh. - Being able to ride in shorts/t-shirt in the middle of the night and still be hot!

Firstly, waking up in the summer and your room being lightened up by the sun even when the curtains are closed knowing you have a full day of your favorite thing wheter it be riding chilling with mates or just relaxing outside.

Secondly, Being in a hot seaside town with your mates when the pavements are really hot, everbody is in the most chillaxed summer clothing and you know you can walk just down the street to the beach where you can sunbath mess about and talent scoute :giggle: to your hearts content.

Ashes.

This, just thinking about my eldest son truly enjoying something or when he talks about something we did gets me.

Tops my list by a mile

I'm looking forward to things like that, mine is only 2 years old at moment.

I think this is a really good topic,so many proper feel good moments.

Edited by fruitbat

When you get an extra hour of sunlight in spring time so you can actually do shit.

This. Just being able to ride back from work/uni while it's still light makes life feel so much better.

Edit: Putting the first line down, on the first page, of a new sketchbook.

Edited by Max Quinn

Is it me or has this winter felt the most depressing as ever? Just want to get to Summer so baddd

+1! Fed up of sitting inside. Can't wait to chill outside in summer by the BBQ with a few Stellas!

And being able to ride when I want and not when the weather dictates :)

Edited by Echo Lite 09

That looks like a truly amazing place to be at that time, I would imagine it's pretty humbling and self reflective too?

Extremely humbling. I honestly think that single moment has changed me as a person. Makes me look at the world in a different way, my attitude towards people, everything.

+1! Fed up of sitting inside. Can't wait to chill outside in summer by the BBQ with a few Stellas!

And being able to ride when I want and not when the weather dictates :)

Pretty much sums it up mate! :)

Although I've tried to go out when it's been cold but I just can't stay focused or get anything done really. :/

the adventure of traveling. not having to be anywhere, making mistakes, making new friends, just experiencing life on the other side of the world or wherever you are, its best to be turely free.

gigging, playing guitar on stage, writing songs, recording them, nuturing them, and then letting them go out into the world.

spending times with good friends, whether its at the pub, on a ride, traveling, or partying or whatever. life is always better when you spend it with people you love.

how about finishing work on a sunny warm evening, bike + kit in the car, heading straight to a riding spot to meet up with old friends

im thinking shipley glen, fruitbat, wrayvon, waynio, beeco, ginger dan etc.