What's Your Best Feeling In The World?

dann2707

The feeling of needing a shi*t so bad your almost in tears then finally getting to a toilet and letting the sucker out,the relief that washes over you is immense. :giggle:

Can relate to this. Had to run half a mile touching cloth the other day. Literally split second more id have shit myself hahaha.

Being on a rooftop or somewhere naughty in the middle of the night, suddenly putting a can down, looking round and realising you pretty much have the world to yourself.

This. The world is so much better at 3/4am, no-one around, just do your own thing. Such a feeling of tranquility and a usually hectic place is a really good feeling.

Watching the sun come up from a rooftop is pretty sweet too, when you're not meant to be there.

Edited by Skoze

I'll spare the unnecessarily graphic descriptions of sex I love the most.

Otherwise as above

Having huge well needed poo.

Walking out of a bullshit job and leaving them in a as much shit as possible.

Having the world to yourself, which I guess is why I prefer to be nocturnal.

Also

When it's hot enough to drive around in a t-shirt with the windows down and still be too hot.

The balancing point of a wheelie.

Songs so good they make all your hairs stand on end.

The trance-like relaxed state I sometimes slip into, usually watching other people/animals do average tasks or running a bath (not being in it, just running it :ermm: ).

Being behind the wheel of a fast car/knowing you're the fastest thing around/the buzz after you've proved it.

I'll think of more :D

driving..... fast.

You would, on the subject of driving I would say throwing your car into a good corner and the car just sticking to the road.

On a personal note, holding my Daughter for the very first time when she was born, predicatable I know but the feeling is just awesome!

Initial dip of a romance session.

Waiting for the drop or breakdown of a song before going absolutely mental.

Being in a new place for a day or two and really understanding the area and mapping it out when it was a totally alien world a few days before.

Songs that make your hairs stand on end, at the moment it's this for me

Amazing sunny days, blue sky green grass, out in the sticks cruising on a motorbike, taking everything so smooth, speed doesn't matter.

Being out at stupid o' clock on the road, cranked over on the roundabout, seeing an empty stretch of straight road and giving the bike all that it has got!

Personal premonitions which turn out to be correct.

Hearing a few seconds of a new song and immediately knowing that it will be an amazing song all the way through.

Working a whole month and seeing your bank balance after.

When you feel down and then have a look at your personal possessions and see what you have achieved with yourself so you have no excuse be down.

Tattooing, before, during and after. Probably the one thing in life that I get sleepless and over excited about.

Edited by Captain Scarlet

On a personal note, holding my Daughter for the very first time when she was born, predicatable I know but the feeling is just awesome!

This, just thinking about my eldest son truly enjoying something or when he talks about something we did gets me.

Tops my list by a mile