What's Your Best Feeling In The World?

dann2707

• 1 month later...

That feeling of accomplishing something, the feeling when someone better than you tells you that you did well!

When your boss says thankyou and he's impressed

That first sip of an ice cold cider after a days riding on a hot day with mates.

Thats feeling of meeting a new girl and it feeling like you have know them ages, being all relaxed around each other.

Watching a real nice sunset or sunrise, or just seeing a view thay stops you in your tracks for a slight second and makes you forget everything

When a song that you forgot about but used to love comes on and makes you smile! Or a song that comes on and has relation to a current situation, always makes my hairs stand on end that!

• 4 weeks later...

I just don't understand that you do like 36 hour shifts in the sweltering heat yet you maintain such long hair! I think I'd die haha

haha I wish they were 36hr weeks, more like 50+, it was so unbelievably hot then, ive never had sweat run off me from just sitting down haha! Yeah the long hair didnt help, but oh well haha

Right now i'm with the bump guy. Just so fed up with work atm, yet i could afford to walk straight out. Such a relief leaving jobs, had too many like that.

But normally the tranquility (sp?) feeling. If i'm on my bike just sat there at sun down, with no one around, no noises, just a mild humm from the motoway down my local is great. Thinking in such a philosophical way i really enjoy.

But the funny thing is, when i was in various places in the middle of knowhere, in front of crazy sunsets, in isolated places, in no light polluted spaces looking at the stars, the feeling was no different. Thousands of miles away from home or 2, it makes difference.

Also appreciation from someone else is great. Though i don't seem to encpunter that much anymore. Be it friends, shops, general people. I guess that's why i'm such a negative b*****d half the time. hah

Right now i'm with the bump guy. Just so fed up with work atm, yet i could afford to walk straight out. Such a relief leaving jobs, had too many like that.

But normally the tranquility (sp?) feeling. If i'm on my bike just sat there at sun down, with no one around, no noises, just a mild humm from the motoway down my local is great. Thinking in such a philosophical way i really enjoy.

But the funny thing is, when i was in various places in the middle of knowhere, in front of crazy sunsets, in isolated places, in no light polluted spaces looking at the stars, the feeling was no different. Thousands of miles away from home or 2, it makes difference.

Also appreciation from someone else is great. Though i don't seem to encpunter that much anymore. Be it friends, shops, general people. I guess that's why i'm such a negative b*****d half the time. hah

We're building a shrine for you in waterlooville x

The split second during a manual-180 where you manage to force a near loop-out to get that perfect pop for the spin, and as the bike's coming up and flicking around you get that kind of effortless, weightless feeling and know that it's going to land nicely. I'm super inconsistent with them so I suppose it's probably the relief of actually getting a good one that boosts it.

Same feeling with manual-360s, but that feeling is usually tempered by the "Where the f**k am I? How far have I got left to spin?" vibe.

• 2 weeks later...