Chris Akrigg

John Shrewsbury

I adore Akrigg videos and have recently been longing for a new one...

Completely blown away by what i've seen. I can't believe how good it was in all aspects. Not only is his riding more impressive then what i already thought to be possible but the quality of filming has been increased singnificantly.

Such an inspiring rider who genuinly seems to love all things bike!

What's wrong with him?

Fair play to him though. Chris has some serious skills. I love how he can get on any bike and ride it for all disciplines. Probably the best rider in world.

It's nuts how quickly he gets down those rocks and chucks that bike around.

THAT .......... WAS ...... SICK !!

hadnt seen 'unfixed' before on chris' vimeo profile.

pretty decent !

alot of big difficult trials lines being pulled on a brakeless road bike.

why isnt chris akrigg as popular as danny macaskil, ali c etc. ? he is just as good :) i have been on this forum for about a year now and this is the first post i have seen about him, absolutely amzing video, music was a bit annoying and repetitive but his riding is so good (Y) great find

chris

why isnt chris akrigg as popular as danny macaskil, ali c etc. ? he is just as good :) i have been on this forum for about a year now and this is the first post i have seen about him, absolutely amzing video, music was a bit annoying and repetitive but his riding is so good (Y) great find

chris

I'd say Akrigg is as popular just not outside the bike community, I think people who don't ride can't really understand how hard it is to ride a AM bike like that or riding brakeless. The public think trials is just about Danny Mac really, with this video though I think it will appeal to alot of people out there as the riding is amazing not to say that his others weren't though.

just seen it on pinkbike absolutley amazing video last time i seen someone doing trials riding on a suspension rig was von williams in one of the down series, but that was epic from chris he literally can ride anything

Those socks?! He's been spending way too much time with fixie riders... Looked like major fun though.

They are the new Surface socks from http://www.surface-clothing.com/ they do alot of gd clothing, i have one of there jackets with the hoodie on.

There so gd for riding trials or xc in, even if there around £60 there worth it.