Quick Poll

bryan

Hey all,

Could you help me out with a little research? This has a point, I promise.

Please respond with the following info. (Please don't reply if you've already given the info on OTN)

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels.

2. How long you've been riding

3. How tall you are

4. Mod/Stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer)

Hey all,

Please respond with the following info. (Please don't reply if you've already given the info on OTN)

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. to the right, and 5 pallets

2. How long you've been riding 1 year 5 months

3. How tall you are 6 foot ish

4. Mod/Stock stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) just started and do it every second day

Edited by Rockman

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. Can't side for shit.

2. How long you've been riding About a year and a half, I ride once a month if that.

3. How tall you are 5'7/8"

4. Mod/Stock Mod

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Got a barbell / dumbbells and a bench in my room, lift whenever I feel like it.

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. To the right and never bothered to measure.

2. How long you've been riding Almost 2 years in the summer

3. How tall you are 5ft 10 I think

4. Mod/Stock 24

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Never its boring

Edited by Milo123

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. 35" is the only one ive ever measured, to the right

2. How long you've been riding Consistantly for nearly two years, on and off for more

3. How tall you are 6ft2

4. Mod/Stock Stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Nein

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. 6 pallets is the highes i ever did.

2. How long you've been riding 2 years 4 months

3. How tall you are 6ft 4

4. Mod/Stock stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer)nope

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. Left, to 7 pallets

2. How long you've been riding around 2 years

3. How tall you are 5ft 11"

4. Mod/Stock Mod

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) On Tuesdays and Thursdays every week)

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. 6-7 Blue pallets

2. How long you've been riding 2 Years

3. How tall you are 5ft 6

4. Mod/Stock mod

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) x2 a week or more

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. Hopped up a curb once, twisted my ankle.

2. How long you've been riding 40 years if you count stabilisers

3. How tall you are 5foot 10ish

4. Mod/Stock Nah, was never a mod, I was a punk/more fat than stocky

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) I dont lift weights regularly, but I regularly wait for lifts.

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. Biggest measured is 38"

2. How long you've been riding Rode years ago but had a 10yr break and been back for 2yrs

3. How tall you are 6'3"

4. Mod/Stock Stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Not anymore

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. Last time I checked was a couple of years ago and it was about 40" to the left. Banished them from my riding unless absolutely necessary now though...

2. How long you've been riding 10 years, on and off

3. How tall you are 5'10

4. Mod/Stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Yea, but more for power than strength.

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. 48"

2. How long you've been riding 8 years

3. How tall you are 175 cm

4. Mod/Stock stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) been on and off through injury but id say roughly 3 times a week, nothing too heavy.

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. 42"

2. How long you've been riding 5(ish) years on and off

3. How tall you are 6' (183cm)

4. Mod/Stock Stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Nope

Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. 46"

2. How long you've been riding - 3 years

3. How tall you are - 5ft 7/8"

4. Mod/Stock Stock - stock

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Nope

Edited by kyddie

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. to right 5-5,5pallets

2. How long you've been riding 1year and few months

3. How tall you are aboout 1,8 metre

4. Mod/Stock both actually mod

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) I do but not regulary so i think NO

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. 47"

2. How long you've been riding 4 and 1/2 years

3. How tall you are 173cm

4. Mod/Stock Mod

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) Nah

Edited by Jamie_Trials

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. - - right, about 30 cm

2. How long you've been riding - - 13months

3. How tall you are - - 175cm

4. Mod/Stock - - 24"

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) - - Never

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. half a metre2. How long you've been riding 6 months [3. How tall you are 5.5 ft4. Mod/Stock Mod5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) yes

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side), to wheels. to the right, but i hate side hops

2. How long you've been riding 1 year and 4 months

3. How tall you are 180cm

4. Mod/Stock 24"

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) lifting the bike is a weight ^_^

Edited by Rex-Geo

Hey all,

1. Your max sidehop. Either side (whichever is your best side)to wheels., To the right and right foot forward 42"

2. How long you've been riding, Rode for 5 years had a 9 year break now back for 6 months

3. How tall you are, 6ft

4. Mod/Stock, mod

5. Do you lift weights regularly? (More than 2x/week. It counts if you lift during winter but not during the summer) nope nothing at all

Edited by AJ9604