Is There Any Other Girls On Here?

Miss-Higgy

???

i know there are other female riders on the plannet and yes they are all better than me! But are they on here?! Or does anyone know any female riders i can youtube so i can have a look at thier riding style and stuff i never meet other girls out riding and im starting to think im the only one!

thanks xLuCyx

You'll probably date an emo off of here, have a horrendous break up

Before quickly getting engaged to a senior member

before another breakup and a mental break down.

Good luck, female members here don't have the best of luck.

• Like 8

I troll from time to time. Haven't been on here in a while due to lack of Internet access. Currently ride-ish an 06 Zoo! Python - it's in pieces in my mums shed. Feel free to inbox me / eMail me (as found on profile) / Facebook me: Hannah Rose Shucksmith.

Sorry to clogg your thread with unrelated barmy jibber-jabber but hello ladies, still in hospital however am hopefully being discharged within the next 6 to 8 weeks. Should be viewing a property within the next 2 weeks. Still screwed in the head, however am marginally less depressed despite taking myself off of all my medication. If anyone's actually interested in knowing how I'm doing, I do keep a 'recovery' blog - www.hannahcanhope.tumblr.com I do post direct links to my Facebook so anyone who has me as a friend can find posts via that.

Once again, hi, I'm Hannah and sorry for posting off topic.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

I troll from time to time. Haven't been on here in a while due to lack of Internet access. Currently ride-ish an 06 Zoo! Python - it's in pieces in my mums shed. Feel free to inbox me / eMail me (as found on profile) / Facebook me: Hannah Rose Shucksmith.

Sorry to clogg your thread with unrelated barmy jibber-jabber but hello ladies, still in hospital however am hopefully being discharged within the next 6 to 8 weeks. Should be viewing a property within the next 2 weeks. Still screwed in the head, however am marginally less depressed despite taking myself off of all my medication. If anyone's actually interested in knowing how I'm doing, I do keep a 'recovery' blog - www.hannahcanhope.tumblr.com I do post direct links to my Facebook so anyone who has me as a friend can find posts via that.

Once again, hi, I'm Hannah and sorry for posting off topic.

Good old shuckmuff ;)

Na nothing against the girl at all.

Shes now dating Christophe' off here.

4 down 18,408 registered members to go!

Edited by JT!