Google Plus Invites?

JT!

Only read the first page because I couldn't be arsed with the rest.

I seriously double google will be any competiton for facebook. It just isn't straight forward to export account information in terms of photos and such - a lot of people have their entire life on there, IF facebook was to shut down or experience massive data loss a lot of people would probably lose 5 years worth of their life in pictures.

Also, these new social networking sites only appeal to the people who have a bit of an interest in technology; I can't see the pregnant, unemployed 22 year old mother of 3 whinging about the NHS on anything but Facebook.

All in all, I generally can't be bothered with another hype.

I've got it! I just want to know if I can give it to others. As said, it's a bit quiet.

I know about JD's trick but I thought it was stopped.

It was, within 45 mins or so. But it seems to work again now that invites are open, so it's actually a really quick way to migrate all your contacts over.

This

Not so much a trick as just a quick way to do it now. When they closed invites and it worked it was pretty good though - made it's rounds on Twitter faster than anything I've ever done and got like 200 clicks in an hour. Whoop :)