Alcohol: Would You Rather...?

JT!

You've won!  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which option do you pick?

• Option 1: One a night
    • Option 2: All in one night
    • I don't drink.

You win a competition with your favorite alcoholic drink beverage company. CONGRATS! ^_^

The prize is a lifetime supply of their product! But, like every competition that offers a lifetime supply of something, you don't get all you can drink. You're offered 2 options.

Option number 1: You can have one drink every afternoon/evening. Must be consumed between 2pm to 5am.

Option number 2: You can have 7 drinks in one afternoon/evening per week. Must be consumed between 2pm to 5am. You get to choose any afternoon/evening in that week, and you are allowed to change this day each week.

One drink is classed as 1 pint of beer/larger/cider. Or if you prefer spirits/shots, a single measure.

You must consume your drink/drinks between 2pm to 5am. Anything you have left at 5am is taken from you. You won the competition so only you are allowed to drink these drinks.

Your drinks will be delivered to you where ever you are.

You can only choose one option, and you cannot ever change.

You'll keep getting your drinks until the day you die.

Edited by JT!

Binge, all the way. If I want one drink a drink during the week I can pay for it, but it'd be ultimate to go out each week and not have to pay much in drinks - just the ones after the 7.

First option sounds like what my parents would do.

The second is deffo me all over (and pretty much my generation).

You'd save so much more money on a night out if you could pre-sesh with 7 pints or whatever. And yup, i'm much more concerned about the welfare of my bank balance than my health or so it seems.

Compared to what most people get up to on weekends I wouldn't really consider 7 drinks possibly spread over 15hrs as 'binging', at least not enough to make this topic actually revealing in any way...

You need to get yourself down for a night of Kryptonites and Terminators soon then sir... :P