Guys Wearing Eyeliner.

AlexxRogers

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear eyeliner yourself?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
  2. 2. What're your opinions of guys wearing it?

• It's their choice.
    • It makes them look gay.
    • It looks nice on certain people.

Always had a feeling you were the kind of guy who was into that side of things, music wise Muel. No idea why as I've never spoken to you, just a hunch.

Aye madly. In the last 6 months I've seen All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, Epica, ReVamp and Soilwork live.

Met Corey Taylor at the Stone Sour gig as well, gave him a fag and a big hug. :P

just please dont tell me you wear hench ass leather trench coats and hench boots up to your kneecaps :S

Nope, just jeans and a band t-shirt normally. Don't even have long hair any more lol.

Edited by Muel
  • Like 1

:lol:

I KNEW you'd reply, I even said to someone on FB that you'd reply as soon as I wrote it. Was my reply not obviously OTT enough? Did you honestly think that's what I actually think?

If you knew me at all, you'd know it was a total wind up, and I spend most of my time when I'm "out" in one of the metal clubs in Sheffield. A lot of my friends wear eye-liner and have the kind of hair generally associated with emo/scene kids. It was the sort of thing I'd say to any one of them and we'd have a good laugh. Just because it'd typed on the internet doesn't mean I'm not just trying to have a laugh.

Who's narrow-minded and stereotypical now? Straight away you jumped to insulting me, (4 times in one reply, nice), assuming I'm as much of a twat as I make out I have been acting towards you. I've been trying to make a point as to how narrow-minded, opinionated and stereotypical your replies generally are because you never just have a laugh, everything has to be super serious and proven down the last detail.

Feel free to ask anyone on here if I normally act like this much of a twat, admittedly I go over the top a lot, but never as much as I have done towards you recently.

For f**ks sake lighten up a bit, everything on Trials-Forum, (and especially in Chit-Chat,) needs to be read with a pinch of salt and a smile. There are very few outwardly nasty/opinionated/narrow-minded people on here, we're just having a laugh. You're the one who takes everything so seriously all the time.

Was just winding you up, hoping you'd reply, and well, you didn't dissapoint.

Was just winding you up, hoping you'd reply, and well, you didn't dissapoint.

That time maybe, (admittedly, you got me good), but how about all the other posts you keep doing on here that always seem to stink of seriousface?

Edited by Muel
  • Like 2

Where's the option for "it makes them look stupid"?

I'm quite an old fart and don't get the whole 'fashion thing'.

Maybe it's a youth thing this whole guys wearing make-up jazz. Personally I'm too busy to be that overly involved in my appearance(I'm aware of the irony of posting this), shower and a shave = done!

Oh and I do think everybody in the above pictures looks stupid, Johnny Depp included.

That being said, whatever floats your boat. (so long as you don't mind strangers such as myself walking past you in the street thinking to themselves "he looks stupid").

• Like 2

Where's the option for "it makes them look stupid"?

I'm quite an old fart and don't get the whole 'fashion thing'.

Maybe it's a youth thing this whole guys wearing make-up jazz. Personally I'm too busy to be that overly involved in my appearance(I'm aware of the irony of posting this), shower and a shave = done!

Oh and I do think everybody in the above pictures looks stupid, Johnny Depp included.

That being said, whatever floats your boat. (so long as you don't mind strangers such as myself walking past you in the street thinking to themselves "he looks stupid").

I look stupid with or without it on, so that won't bother me! :)

Edited by AlexxRogers

That's just your perception as you don't know me, which of course you're entitled too. But it's really very rare that i'm called serious in this here real world.

Think, any time i come across as serious, it's more a case of tiring at endless ignorance.

I think Daniel Day Lewis put it best, in a film i've been banging on about in here, when he said: "I see the worst in people, Henry. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built up my hatreds over the years, little by little. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking."

Yet despite all this, i see myself as really quite happy, so you should take what i say (especially in chit chat) with a pink of salt. ;)

That's just your perception as you don't know me, which of course you're entitled too. But it's really very rare that i'm called serious in this here real world.

Think, any time i come across as serious, it's more a case of tiring at endless ignorance.

I think Daniel Day Lewis put it best, in a film i've been banging on about in here, when he said: "I see the worst in people, Henry. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built up my hatreds over the years, little by little. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking."

Yet despite all this, i see myself as really quite happy, so you should take what i say (especially in chit chat) with a pink of salt. ;)

Fair enough, I'm pretty much the same, or used to be. Look at my posts from 2 years ago, I was always calling people out and being all seriousface. :P

Your insults need work though. Stooping to making "shit with women" remarks to a computer nerd? Low man. True, but low. (Actually I think Mrs Muel would disagree with that).